|| Chapter XLIX ||

Word Count : 1391 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : UA High)
( Third Person POV )

Class 1-A stared at the screen in their classroom without uttering a single sound.

The camera came into focus once again, after being dangerously shaken around due the wind pressure surrounding the battle between All Might and Yui (L/N).

The pressure was so high, that the rain clouds over Musutafu cleared for a bit, before pouring down again.

Midoriya widened his eyes when he saw All Might in a defeated state, his lanky and real physical appearance laid bare for the world to see.

However, no one was interested in that anymore.

They were more interested in (F/N) (L/N), who seemed to have risen up from the dead.

The cloaked villain fearlessly strutted forward, supporting his sister in the process. He bent down in front of the Number One Pro Hero, and was apparently having a conversation with him.

Another mini-earthquake shook the city. This time, several uninhabited buildings around the battle zone collapsed inwards at the sudden release of pent-up energy.

And soon, All Might's bloody and lifeless form took its place on the screen instead.

Class 1-A tried to digest the situation.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But they couldn't.

Izuku Midoriya stared at the screen, unable to register anything. His mind in overdrive, his eyes dilating beyond the norm.

The boy was furious.

Izuku Midoriya, was absolutely furious.

The greenette slowly stood up from his seat, amid loud and physical resistance from the rest of his classmates.

"Deku, please calm down!" Uraraka screamed, and she tried to tug the boy back towards his seat. "You'll only get yourself killed! Please try and understand!"

"Try..... and understand....." Izuku muttered under his breath, tears freely flowing down both eyes. "I wanted nothing more..... than All Might to teach me..... and that bastard (F/N) and Yui..... those fuckers....."

Uraraka stiffened at Izuku's sudden obscene language, but nevertheless stood her position. "Please listen, Deku. Do you understand how much it will hurt us if you get yourself killed? All Might was an inspiration to all of us, but he was much closer to you, there's no doubt about it. But think about it. Is this how All Might would want you to die? Would All Might want any of his students for that matter, to die a meaningless death on the battlefield?"

"You don't understand....." Izuku said slowly, his eyes still downcast. "You don't understand, and you never will. So please let me go. Let me take my revenge."

"I'm sorry, but we cannot allow you to do that," Iida spoke up, his usual strict demeanor nowhere to be seen. "We cannot allow you to endanger your life for no reason, Midoriya."