|| Chapter XXXIV ||

Word Count : 948 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : UA High )
( Third Person POV )

"Come with me, Yui."

Shota Aizawa stood by the door to her daughter's room, and called her from outside. The young girl shook herself awake, slowly rubbing her hands together, still trying to process everything that had happened.

"Where?" she asked through the door.

"The nurse's office. One last checkup, and it'll be done."

Yui slowly put on simple jeans and a crop top, before cracking the door open a bit to view her Father.

"Come on," Shota Aizawa smiled lightly, and held Yui by her hand, guiding her out of her room. "You can't stay holed up forever here, you know?"

"What did he mean?"

"Hmm?"

"He talked to me before he left," Yui said, clenching her fists tightly. "He knew my name, and he talked to me. He said that when I remember, I'll come back to him."

Aizawa slowly came to a stop, processing the information.

This was news to him. He didn't know about this.

"(F/N) (L/N)..... talked to you?" the Pro Hero asked uneasily.

"He did," Yui replied quietly. "He said that when I remember, I'll go back to him. He said he didn't want to force me. He said I'll eventually remember everything."

"He was trying to play with you," Aizawa replied, clearly shaken. "He was trying to get into your head. Don't worry about it."

Yui did not reply, but continued to stare at the ground. The Father-daughter duo walked to the nurse's office in silence.

Aizawa, meanwhile, had a battle raging on inside his head.

(F/N) (L/N) talked to Yui?

If he did, then why didn't Shoto Todoroki say so before? Iida, Midoriya and Todoroki. None of them mentioned the fact that (F/N) (L/N) had said something like this to his daughter.

Why would they hide such important information from the Pros?

Unless.....

Aizawa clicked his tongue in annoyance.

They had their memories tampered with.

(F/N) (L/N) made them forget about that entire incident. They don't remember that specific conversation, because (F/N) (L/N) erased it from their memories.

Even if it was slow and gradual, Shota Aizawa was getting scared.

Scared would be an understatement.

Right now, Shota Aizawa was absolutely petrified.

And (F/N) (L/N) was the reason.