|| Chapter LI ||

Word Count : 1236 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : The Battlefield)
( Third Person POV )

"(F/N) (L/N)!"

A loud, strained voice sounded behind the villain, and he lazily turned his head to greet his overbearing enemy. Several students from Class 1-A, all ready to engage in battle against (F/N).

Bakugo, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu widened their eyes when they saw their former classmates come to the battlefield, and openly challenge (F/N). Yui on the other hand, showed no emotion, but a boiling hatred surged within her instead.

One that stemmed from the feeling of wanting to protect her elder brother.

The indescribable pain and remorse that she felt when she had thought that he had died by All Might's hand threatened to spill out the bile from her throat. This time, she would make sure that her brother gets out unscathed.

"You kids....." Aizawa groaned. "Oh fuck. Please, oh goddamn fuck."

"Aizawa-sensei, you betrayed us. You've betrayed everyone," Midoriya cried out with tears streaming down his face. "And we're not going to take this betrayal lightly. Kacchan, Todoroki-kun, Yaoyorozu-san. You've all betrayed us."

"Hmm? It's your class, Yui," (F/N) commented, scanning each and every member of the entourage. "I've told you idiots before, haven't I? I don't need kids to be involved in this. I promised All Might that I wouldn't hurt you kids either. And I intend to fulfil his dying wish."

It seemed that (F/N)'s nonchalant muttering of All Might's death riled up the green-haired boy even more. "You'll pay for that, you fucker! I'll kill you!"

And without thinking, the boy lunged forward, screaming his lungs out, and aiming a 100% One For All punch at the black-cloaked villain.

"You're too slow, Midoriya."

A bony, skeletal hand and ribcage greeted the boy instead, and Midoriya was smashed into the cement almost too easily. Blood leaked out comically from his wounds, and he gasped for air, miraculously clutching onto his life.

The UA students watched the scene unfold, having lost all confidence and courage within a span of 5 seconds.

"You try to hurt my brother again, and I'll seriously kill you," Yui said darkly. "Or maybe there won't even be an again."

(F/N) walked ahead slowly, after muttering an audible word of affection towards his sister. He bent forward in front of Midoriya, in a similar fashion to how he had killed All Might.

"You're the One For All kid, aren't ya?"

Midoriya gasped, still struggling to move under the immense strength and pressure of the Susanoo. "Like hell I'd tell you, bastard."

"Stubborn till the end, huh....." (F/N) mumbled sadly. "That's too bad. Toshinori asked me to spare the kids, because you guys are the future. I was especially planning to leave you alive because you've got One For All. But looks like I don't really have a choice here."