|| Chapter XXXVIII ||

Word Count : 954 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : )
( POV )

"What do you mean, a breach in Tartarus!?" Mirko screamed.

"It's (F/N)," Mount Lady quickly said. "He infiltrated Tartarus. And he's killed almost 90% of the force. All Might is currently on his way."

"All Might? But we've got a situation here too!" Hawks replied. "A UA student was kidnapped by the League. And the villain is incredibly strong, someone we cannot possibly hope to defeat. It's futile to even try. We need All Might here as well."

"A breach in Tartarus, or a UA student....." Mirko thought hard. "(F/N) created a panic situation in two places, so that All Might would be forced to choose....."

"Ugh, this is insane!" Mount Lady squeaked nervously. "This is getting out of hand."

"Why would be break into Tartarus.....?" Hawks asked no one in particular. "If all he had to do was create a distraction, he could just do so somewhere else. Why would he choose a place like Tartarus, which is so hard to break into....."

"Sources say he broke into Tartarus within a minute," Mirko said, scrolling through the news. "Your point?"

"He took the entire League with him to Tartarus....." Hawks surmised. "And there are only three villains here..... doesn't that mean something?"

Mount Lady caught on.

"Are you telling us..... that Tartarus was the main mission from the beginning, and this is the distraction?"

"Quite possible."

"Wait, what's going on?"

The three Pros turned to look at the TV screen, and widened their eyes.

"It's the UA kid.....!"

"Katsuki Bakugo!"

"They released him?"

It was true. Katsuki Bakugo had been released, and the villains slowly disappeared into a purple portal behind. Soon, there was nothing left to be seen, and the heroes looked utterly confused. Bakugo had been given a blanket to cope with the shock, but he merely screamed at the healthcare workers.

"What the hell? That villain released him?" Mirko thought out loud. "Wait, does that mean.....!"

"It's happening," Hawks said grimly. "We can expect an attack today."

"Why do you say so?" Mount Lady asked indignantly. But she widened her eyes when she answered her own question. She turned to stare at the huge television screen.

"Today..... is 28th June....."

________________________________________________________________________________

( Third Person POV )

The world slowly twisted and turned.