|| Chapter XXV ||

[ Warning -- Gore ]

Word Count : 1854 words

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : Unknown )
( (F/N) (L/N) POV)

"Hello, Stain."

"Huh?"

"Chizome Akaguro, was it?" I asked the hunchback man in front of me, who was silently cutting open a Pro Hero. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

The man turned to look at me with snake-like slit eyes, and stared at me for a few moments.

"You..... you're (F/N) (L/N)."

I bowed lightly.

"That'll be me. I'm glad I'm known by someone of Stain's caliber."

"So you're in Hosu City now....." he murmured, and he turned back to look at the murdered Pro Hero in front of him. "You made quite the scene at the USJ, I heard. Why're you in Hosu?"

"I'm here to meet you, Stain. You're the Hero Killer, after all. You've killed..... let's see, 17 Pro Heroes, and have incapacitated over 20. You're the driving force of the establishment of the new era of Heroes."

"Get to the point," he growled menacingly. "I don't have time for chit-chat."

"Oh well. Here I thought I could get to know you a bit better," I said amicably. "I'm here to invite you, Stain."

"Invite me into?"

"The League of Villains."

Stain raised an eyebrow. "And what makes you think I'm going to join?"

"That's why I'm here, am I not?" I replied with a smile. "I want you to join the League. In the end, it's up to you whether you really do join or not. But having someone like you in our ranks, someone who understands when to kill, how to kill and who to kill, you're indispensable for the creation of a new world."

"Are you hinting on the fact that I cannot do this alone?" he asked with malice in his tone, and he finally turned to face me head-on.

It was already past 9:00pm, so the pitch black alleys provided no illumination of the man ahead of me. Only a faint flicker of the streetlight one building away was available for vision.

"I am, Stain. You cannot do this alone," I said slowly. "Say, you idolize All Might, don't you?"

"All Might? He's the only 'real' hero out there," he said rapidly. "True heroes don't exist these days. All these bastards are only after money. Fame, power, money, women. Once they have it, they sit back in their safe-haven called an 'Agency', and then live their life to the fullest, without a care in the world.

"But All Might is different," he continued. "All Might saves people because he truly cares for them. He puts his life on the line because he really wants to save civilians. Unlike some pathetic losers like this one."

Stain roughly kicked the head of the dead Pro Hero, and it dangerously turned a 180, and a soft, snapping sound echoed in the alley.