|| Chapter XLII ||

Yay, update! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Word Count : 1842 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : The Battlefield )
( Third Person POV )

"(F/N), some bloke's coming this way."

(F/N) broke off the hug with his younger sister, much to her annoyance. She latched onto his arm, and decided that she wouldn't let go for a while. And of course, (F/N) didn't mind.

Three Pro Heroes approached from a distance. The League identified them as Hawks, Mirko and Mount Lady. Three of the new generation Pros, and the most successful ones at that.

Without asking, the trio raised their hand above their heads, signaling their peaceful tactics. (F/N) was not going to use violence against someone who did not use violence themselves. Moreover, these three heroes were not present during the Raid. So (F/N) had no vendetta against them.

"And to what reason do I owe your visit, esteemed Pros?" (F/N) asked amiably, while gently stroking Yui's hair. "You guys would better return to civilian evacuation. Things aren't going to be pretty if there is blood of innocents strewn across the streets."

Mirko was the first to speak up. "We're here to switch sides. We're on your side, (F/N) (L/N)."

(F/N) raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so? And why did you suddenly take the decision to switch sides, as you phrase it?" (F/N) asked, his voice laced with intentional sarcasm. The trio felt their hearts beating over a 100 miles an hour out of anxiety.

"We..... we found out something," Hawks breathed out. "We found out about..... Madara (L/N)."

(F/N) widened his eyes for real this time, and questioningly stared at the trio at his feet. "Amusing. You know the Great Madara? I was under the impression that his existence had been erased from the world."

"It h-has," Mount Lady said. "But we were digging up on some things, and we coincidentally found this piece of information. That there was once a great hero named Madara, and his heroism inspired several current-generation heroes to carry on the mantle."

"(F/N), who the heck is Madara?" Dabi asked, perplexed beyond understanding. (F/N) looked towards Yui, who seemed to be deep in thought.

"Madara..... I remember now....."

"Of course you remember," (F/N) said warmly. "Only the (L/N) Family members remember Madara. The Tsukuyomi doesn't work on us, after all."

"Tsukuyomi.....?"

The three heroes looked utterly confused.

"Tsukuyomi.....? As in, the Moon God, Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto?" Hawks asked cautiously. He had come to understand that one false move here could very well cost him his life.

"You don't need to know any details," (F/N) replied. "But I'll tell you this much — the Tsukuyomi is a very dangerous power in the (L/N) Family. One that is capable of completely wiping out the memories of entire humanity. So I'm not surprised that none of you remember anything about Madara-sama."