|| Chapter VII ||

Word Count : 2119 words

(Kamino Ward)
(The Day of The Entrance Exams)

________________________________________________________________________________

"So, no portal?"

"No portal, (F/N). Move your lazy ass and walk to UA."

"But we can teleport to like, somewhere closer to UA, at least!"

"Can't do anything that suspicious and risky," Shigaraki grunted. "Just walk, goddamn it!"

"..... boo."

How irritating. Why wouldn't he allow me to use a portal? It seemed really mean when you thought about it.

"Please?"

"I've said it a hundred times, (F/N)," Crusty said again. "No. Portal."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty pretty please?"

"NO."

"Pretty pretty pretty please?"

"By the way, he's not going to stop unless you say yes," Dabi said. "Believe me when I say it, Handsy, he was one hell of a kid to raise."

"It looks like we're of one opinion on at least something," Crusty said. "Fine, but only up to the building at the corner of Hamamatsu. Gotta stay at least a kilometer away from UA."

"Nice. I don't need anymore travel. Thanks, bud."

"....."

________________________________________________________________________________

The 4 of us warped to the top of the skyscraper about 2 kilometers away from UA High. The prestigious school could be seen sitting on top of the hill in the heart of Musutafu, surrounded by dense private-owned forests and training grounds.

If you focused hard enough, you could see the throng gathered outside the gate, in anticipation of the Entrance Exams.

"Would you look at that," Dabi smirked. "It looks like a high-tech prison from here."

"Except that it is," Shigaraki said. He scratched his neck again. "I've heard that those guys have a written exam first, from 11am to 1pm. And then there's the practical exam starting from 1:30pm."

I looked at the wristwatch on my hand. "It's..... 1:15pm."

"Which means there's just 15 minutes until the Practical Exams start," Kurogiri confirmed. "I believe I cannot warp inside. We must take the long route from here."

"Wait, shouldn't there be some sort of 'safe-zone' within the school?"

"Safe-zone?" Dabi repeated after me blankly. "That mean something?"