|| Chapter LV ||

Word Count : 913 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : The Hero Association Office, Musutafu )
( Third Person POV )

"That was..... so quick....."

Aizawa and Co looked on helplessly at the battle going on ahead of them. Or the lack thereof.

Sarazaki was mumbling and twitching in her sleep, while (F/N) simply had his eyes closed. He looked like the calmest person on the planet, his hair fluttered in the cool wind. The rain had finally subsided, and the endless night was finally showing signs of life.

Five hours.

Five hours since (F/N) had announced war.

Five hours since the world had been turned upside-down.

A small crack of the sun showed through the dense clouds, just enough to illuminate Musutafu. A small ray of sunshine in the darkness.

"Stop..... fuck, stop..... I'm sorry....." the Chairwoman muttered under her breath.

She suddenly opened her eyes, and stood agape, her mouth in a big circle, and her eyes bulging out.

The next moment, her eyes rolled over to the back of her head, and she fell to the ground, not to move again.

(F/N) opened his eyes slowly, and a trickle of blood flowed down his Sharingan eye. His eye turned a bit blackish, indicating the mandatory cooldown that was required before he could use it again.

Owing to his partial blindness, (F/N) pulled out the eyepatch he had been saving for the occasion, and patched it over his left eye. The right eye with the Rinnegan still pulsed with power.

"How did she die.....?"

"She couldn't handle it," Yui whispered. "She died of psychogenic pain. Pain that the brain perceives, but the body does not."

(F/N) did not crack a smile at his victory. He instead turned around, with a still-serious expression glued to his face. He spoke, and the words came softly, but clearly.

"It's not over yet. She was just the beginning. There are many more Pro Heroes still left. So beat it."

Aizawa had no other choice but to nod his head. He knew by now, that if he went against this man's words, he wouldn't be alive to see the next day.

Leaving the body of the animal known as Sarazaki on the roof to rot in the Sun, the team headed downstairs towards the area of the main battle — Shibuya.

A silent walk ensued. No one dared open their mouths, for they had just witnessed the true powers of the world's most dangerous man.

Power to kill someone just by looking.

The Big Three trailed behind slowly, keeping to themselves.

Mirio Togata found himself in a dilemma, unable to decipher whether what he had done today was really right. He clenched his fists together, and let out a deep sigh.