|| Chapter XLI ||

Word Count : 2025 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N's:

Decided on a faster update cuz it's a flashback chapter, and probably the last. After this, the MC's entire past should be crystal clear. I don't think I've missed any plot points, but if I did, please feel free to point them out!

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : The Hero Association Office )
( Third Person POV )

( 10 Years Ago )

"Hey you. You're finally awake."

A man with black hair, and fiery red eyes, slowly groaned, and he opened his eyes.

But he couldn't see anything.

"The fuck..... a blindfold.....?"

"Welcome back, Fugaku."

Fugaku (L/N), after regaining his senses, slowly came to realize the situation he was currently in.

He was blindfolded.

The head of the (L/N) struggled to move. His hands and legs were tied down to a chair. He seethed in rage.

"Damn you, Sarazaki..... you motherfucker....."

"Now then. That's Ms. Sarazaki to you," the Chairwoman replied haughtily. She signaled the guard at the door to leave the two of them alone, and the room was again filled with the sound of futile struggling of the (L/N) in the chair.

"Damn it..... what the fuck....."

"You should be wary of what others spike your drinks with, Fugaku."

The revelation caused Fugaku to rage uncontrollably. He clearly remembered the evening coffee that he had so painstakingly prepared a few hours back.

So Sarazaki spiked it, huh?

"How long was I out?"

"About 2 hours. It was just a mild sleeping pill, after all. I couldn't risk to have you sleep through the operation now, could I?"

"Fucker!" Fugaku screamed. "You son of a bitch! You're actually doing it!? I'll kill you! Stop it right now!"

"Don't fret it. I won't harm your kids," Sarazaki replied disinterestedly.

"You're an asshole. You're seriously an asshole," Fugaku muttered. "This is your idea of a siege? You know very well that I could have informed my family about this, so you're keeping me captive here?"

"Of course. As much as I hate your guts, Fugaku, you're incredibly strong. Your Sharingan is no joke. I would be a fool to allow you to fight for your family."

"Grr....."

"Stop whimpering," the Chairwoman said lazily. "I've got a job for you."