|| Chapter XV ||

Word Count : 2093 words

________________________________________________________________________________

(Location : Unforeseen Simulation Joint, UA High)
(Third Person POV)

The portal appeared once again.

"Looks like that show-off's finally here," Shigaraki groaned, and he lazily stared at the portal.

"Are they calling in reinforcements!?" Aizawa muttered under his breath, as he continued to fend off villains. "Damn villains! You need reinforcements even when you've got more numbers!?"

Then, through the portal, a tall, lean man, with scars all over his face, walked into the ground. He surveyed the scene with bored eyes, and let out a stifled yawn.

Aizawa widened his eyes, and almost stopped moving.

Behind the man with the scars, another man walked in with a black cloak, and stumbled into the arena.

"Damn, I'll never get used to this warp thing..... how do you even do it, Dabi....."

"Shut up, kiddo. Now's not the time, I guess."

Aizawa let his scarf down, completely caught off-guard. He had already dispatched off all the low-end villains, and now he blankly stared at the new entrance.

"No..... way....."

In front of him stood (F/N) (L/N).

Currently dubbed as the most dangerous man on Earth.

"Yui..... Yui....." Aizawa muttered his daughter's name incomprehensibly under his breath, and he stumbled backwards. He turned around, and ran back towards his students.

"Where is she, where is she, where is she....."

Aizawa-sensei, was however, blocked by what seemed to be a..... bird brain?

Smash!

A purple fist made contact with his abdomen, and Aizawa almost had the life punched out of him. He was thrown back with overwhelming force, and he crashed into the ground, to the sickening cracking sounds of his bones.

"Gah!?"

His screams were muffled by the Nomu swiftly smashing Aizawa's head into the ground.

"I..... can't feel my..... face....."

The pain flowed through him like the bursting of a dam. The intense taste of mucky blood filled up the Pro Hero's mouth, and he struggled to breath through his shattered nose.

"Yui....."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Pro Hero Eraserhead..... what a pity....." Tomura groaned hoarsely, and he stared at the Eraser Hero listlessly.

"It sure would be a shame..... to have your students die on you, right?"