5: Really?

Alison's POV

<Friday>

It's been two days since Emily and I had sex. To be honest, I'm extremely surprised at myself. I never thought I'd give it up this quick, especially to someone whom I barely even know. I guess my lust had the better of me that night. Either way, I didn't regret it one bit.

Unfortunately, ever since that night Emily has been avoiding me. She never came over to study yesterday after school. She's probably confused over what we are now, because I know I am.

During lunch at school, I went to go look for her. I wanted to see if we could have a little fun this weekend, if you know what I mean. Except that when I did find her at the lunch patio, she wasn't alone.

Some girl was putting a scarf around her next and then hugging her for about a minute way too long, so obviously I got furious. I know me and Emily aren't together or anything. But how the hell can she just go out and find herself another girl right after we had sex not to long ago? Maybe that night didn't mean anything to her?

Right before Em was about to follow that girl inside, she spotted me. The look she gave me was priceless. I can tell she's frightened that I would tell anyone her little secret. Chances are, I just might if she keeps flirting with other girls. I have to put a stop to this now.

I decided to follow her and grab her hand. I didn't let go until I found an empty room to lead her into. So we ended up in the French class since that class was always empty during lunch.

"Ali why did you bring me here? What's going on?" Emily asks.

"Seriously? You're going to ask me that? You're the one that's been ditching me ever since Wednesday night. I should be the one to be fucking asking you whats going on!" I say in a furious tone.

"I haven't been ditching you"

"Really? So you didn't leave me hanging yesterday after school when right before you told me you'd come?"

"I-I didn't m-mean to"

"Sure you didn't. So what the fuck Emily! Why have you been avoiding me!?"

"I'm scared. I don't know what to do with you ever since that time" she says sheepishly.

"You mean since we had sex?" I reply, crossing my arms over across my chest.

"Y-yeah that" she answers looking down at the floor.

"Well if I were you, I'd hold up to my end of the deal. That is unless you want your not so little secret plastered all over these walls sweetie"

"I will" is all Emily says.

"Okay then it's settled. You're spending this weekend with me" I say with a smirk.

"B-but what about your family?" She asks scared?

"They'll be out of town until Monday night. So until then, it'll just be you, me and your friend" I state as I palm her member through her skirt, causing her to gasp loudly.

"O-o-okay" she stutters

"Okay then, I'll see you after school tonight"

"What time?" Emily asks. Hmm, now it sounds like she's a little excited for this weekend. Hopefully she is, because I know I am.

"Anytime you want babe" I whisper into her ear. "Oh and don't forget to bring extra condoms with you. The more the merrier" I add as I lightly suck on her neck.

"A-Ali" she moans. God I love it when she does that!

"Just a little preview of this weekend baby. Don't be late" I add as I give her a quick kiss and walk out of the room. Now I really can't wait for later tonight.

I know I just blackmailed her, but the truth is I'll never tell a soul. Just as long as she thinks I'll say something, the better it works out for me. That way I'll be able to keep her to myself.

Truth is, I'm falling for this girl hard. I don't want to give her up until I know she feels the same about me, and wants to be with me on her own. The only problem is, how long will I have to keep the queen bee facade with her when I really don't mean it?

Well I do to everyone else, because I don't care about any of them. I just don't want to be like that with Emily anymore.

I guess this weekend will show how things really go. Hopefully they're for the better.

-----------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have any requests for what happens next? 😉