This Means War

<Monday>

Alison's POV

It's been a couple days since Emily dumped me, and over a stupid little lie too! I can't believe her! And here I thought she would actually stick around and be there for me, especially after she told me that she loved me.

The worst part though was that she dumped me over getting pregnant. But what I hate most is that I spent the whole weekend crying my eyes out for Emily. And every time I would try to get a hold of her, she would just decline my calls and ignore my text messages. That's when I finally got the courage to go to the drugstore yesterday night and get a test to find out for sure.

Thankfully the results came out in my favor. If that wasn't enough proof, I got the sign I was never so happy to get in my life this morning. I was so thrilled that I wanted to go tell Emily the great news today at school. I even had really high hopes of her taking me back and giving me another chance.

As soon as the bell for lunch rang, I went to go look for Emily at our usual table. Unfortunately as soon as I got outside, I stopped dead in my tracks.

I noticed that she was sitting with some girl. But not just any girl either, it was that fucking Paige that tried taking her from me when we first started dating.

If that wasn't bad enough, Emily was holding her hand and seemed to be in a deep conversation with her.

Ugh! I just couldn't believe what I saw. I was filled with complete rage that it made me want to go over there and rip Paige's head off for not backing off my girl. Granted she wasn't mine anymore, but that didn't matter. No one takes what's mine away from me without a fight. And I mean no one!

What I felt the most though, was the heartbreak at that one single sight. How could she do that to me so quickly? We were just together a few days ago. Both officially and intimately.

It hasn't even been a fucking week and she's already hitting on and grabbing some other girls hand!?

Ugh fine whatever! All I know is that I'm done crying my eyes out over someone who clearly doesn't want me. I'm a fucking DiLaurentis for crying out loud. And being a DiLaurentis means not showing feelings or being weak to anyone regardless of the situation. And that's exactly what I'm going to do!

That's when I decide to go up to the schools loner and start to flirt with him a bit, making sure to give Em a direct view of us.

"What do you want Alison?" Toby asks as I sit by him.

"What? I can't sit here? I just thought someone as cute as you could use some company" I say touching his arm lightly.

"Why? You never noticed me before. And besides shouldn't you be with your girlfriend over there?" he replies while nodding his head over in Em's direction.

Ugh! Of course people still think Emily and I are together. This just makes it hurt so much more, but whatever. If Emily doesn't want me, then I don't need her.

"No. We kind of broke up. Turns out I like guys more then I like her" I say lying my ass off.

"Oh well good for you then, I guess"

"Yeah so anyways, how about we blow this place and go somewhere else?" I say grabbing his hand and walking towards the school entrance.

Emily's POV

After this weekends disaster of a sleepover, I needed time to myself to just think. I didn't answer my phone to anyone, especially not Alison.

Truth was that right after I left her house, I was feeling extremely guilty and angry with myself. I mean, how could I have done that to someone I'm in love with? And not just anyone either, but the future mother of my child.

I still can't believe that this is even happening. Right when I thought my life was starting to come together, it turned out to be falling apart instead.

I desperately needed to talk to someone to help me sort this out. I knew I couldn't ask my parents in fear of getting kicked out of the house or even my friends, especially since the sleepover. I know they'll take Alison's side regardless of the situation. I needed to find someone who knew the both of us and wasn't bias to either one of us or our situation. So I turned to my science partner, Paige.

She didn't know Alison all that well and didn't seem to care about my personal life to begin with so I figured she had to be the one to help me sort this all out.

Thankfully, she did just that. I was so thankful for her genuine advice and support in talking to Ali about fixing our relationship, that I probably gave her mixed signals. Because next thing I know, we're holding hands and she's asking me out to a movie. Obviously she must have gotten her wires crossed somewhere along the line because there was no way I would say yes to her.

After I got the talk and help I needed, I carefully turned her down and left to go look around the lunch area in search for Alison. That's when I notice she was really close to a guy. I mean like really really close.

At first I didn't think anything about it. But once she left hand in hand with him, I started to get suspicious. Had Alison really moved on from me this quickly? Was I being a fool to think she'd be willing to take me back?

The thoughts were killing me. So that's when I decided to follow them at a far distance and see where they were going. That's when I saw them go into the empty French classroom.

I automatically knew that this was Ali's hook up class. I started thinking the worst, so I followed them in. Well that was until she pulled him close to her and started to lean in for a kiss.

My first instinct was to leave the room before their lips could even connect. As much as I knew that I had no right to intervine, I didn't want to see that. It would just kill me deep inside.

I practically ran to my locker to collect my things and ditch school early.

Unfortunately that's when I noticed Ali and that guy walking back down the hallway, this time towards my direction.

It wasn't until I looked down at their connected hands that my heart sank to the pit of my stomach.

Now I know I really fucked up and needed to find a way for the both of us to fix this, or at least find a way to work out our unfortunate situation for our kid's sake. Well that's if there was anything left for us to even save.
_____________________________________
Aaaannd another filler chapter. Not great but better then nothing, I guess.