8: Shower Time

Alison's POV

This day just keeps better and better each minute. Right now I was just so grateful that we didnt wear pajamas to bed last night. I don't think I could of taken the extra time of removing those unnecessary clothes.

As soon as Emily and I were both up and in my bathroom, I quickly turned the shower head on the massage setting. I wanted this to feel as good as possible.

"God Em. How can you still be so hard?" I ask her while I pull her closer to me so I could remove her bra.

"I'm always like this when I'm with a pretty girl in situations like this" she responds without any emotion. Did that mean she really had sex with other girls before?

"Em have you had sex with other girls before me?" I ask nervously.

"Well yeah. You didn't think I was still a virgin. Did you?"

"Kind of. You're just so mousey like. I never thought you would of lost it before me"

"Dont tell me I was your first?" she asks me while raising an eyebrow.

"Well yeah. Unless I can count myself as my first" I reply jokingly.

"Haha wow. I wish I could of been there to see that" she says ripping off my only article of clothing remaining on me. "I guess I'll just have to make you see what you were missing out on then" she adds with a smirk.

Before I could ask what she had in mind, she twisting my arms and pushing me into the shower up against the cold tiles.

"Fuck Em! That's cold as shit" I reply as my stomach and breasts are pressed firmly against the cold wet wall.

"Oh shut up. You won't be complaining when you start to get hot" Em whispers into my ear, moving my hair off to one side of my neck.

"What are you ta-" I say before bucking my hips up at the sensation.

I could feel as Emily starts to massage my wet and needy center with her one of her hands.

I could feel myself getting wetter, and not just from the warm water hitting us both.

As Em continues her ministrations of stroking me between my folds and pinching at my clit, I start to get frustrated. I wanted more but being pinned down didn't let me do much, so I kind of stuck my ass out a bit desperately trying to get any other kind of contact with her. Instead I was only greeted with her harden bulge poking me.

I'm assuming she thought I had enough, because that's when she started to thrust herself on the outside of my center. The grinding friction was really starting to get to me.

"Please Em. I need you. I can't hold out anymore" I moan out as she keeps teasing.

"Tell me what you want" she replies firmly against my neck before she starts biting me there.

"Pleeeaasse ju-just fuck me Emmm" I moan out louder this time.

That's when she pulls me away from the wall so I'm facing the shower head now. Unfortunately, she grabs a firm grip on one of my arms and uses the other to bend me slightly. I was about to ask what was going on, but that's when she entered me from behind, finally!

"Ahhh... fuck!" I gasp out as she enters my womanhood completely for the first time. Now I know why she didn't go all in our first time. That shit hurts!

Instead of saying anything, Emily just continues to thrust into me slowly, thankfully.

After I start to get used to getting all of her, I begin to grind into her thrusts.

"Harder Em, please" I manage to gasp out.

She doesn't say anything. Instead she just pumps into me harder and a whole lot faster.

"Ahh!... Mmm.. fuucckkmmm E-Em-ily! I-I I'm cu-cumming!" I scream out as my orgasm slams into me hard.

I thought she was going to slow down and pull out, but instead she continues to thrust into me. Except this time, she uses her free hand to grab my stomach. She then quickly slips it down lower only to use her hand to flick my clit while she thrusts into me.

I haven't even came down from my first orgasm and I'm already on the verge of my second one.

A few seconds later and I feel myself reach my second climax as I scream and moan out different obscenities and her name nonstop. Damn this girl has a hell of a high sexual stamina!

"My god Em! Fuck!" I finally manage to moan out as she slows down a tiny bit but not completely.

"Uhhmm Alison! I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum" I hear Emily say. Shit! No not inside please. God no not inside!

"Quick pull out!" I shout to Em. As much as I love her, I don't want to have a baby. I don't want to be a teenage mom in high school!

Before she pulls out completely, I feel as a little cum goes in. "Fuck! Sorry Alison! I'm so sorry!" She says as I feel the rest of it go on my bare ass.

"What the fuck Emily! Did you just cum inside me?" I say scared as hell. "I thought you'd be smart enough to pull out before you started to cum!"

"I-I'm sorry. I forgot" she says lightly.

"You know what? Just forget it. It can't be that bad. Well just go get a Plan B kit and we should be okay" I state trying to not make her feel as bad.

"Still sorry" she mumbles.

"It's whatever, it's too late to do anything about it. Just help me get cleaned up and let's get out of here. I'm starting to look like a raisin" I reply a bit angry and definitely scared as can be.

Just then I remembered one of my previous thoughts. Did I just admit to myself that I love Emily? Like really? This was so not what I was expecting to feel so soon.

The whole rest of the shower was quiet as we each showered ourselves. I was definitely in too deep in my thoughts to be able to make any kind of conversation.

What will happen if I do end up pregnant? Will she be there with me? Does she love me back too? Or what if she wants someone else instead?

Either way I don't think any good can come up with this.