What Happened To Promises?

<3 Weeks Later>

Emily's POV

"Em, did you hear?" a very cheerful Hanna asks as soon as she sits down and joins the rest of us at the schools cafeteria table.

"Hear what?" I ask confused.

"Alison's pregnant!" she answers as I notice my girlfriend beside me stiffen up at the mere mention of the blondes name.

"What!" Spencer exclaims after she literally spits out the water she was currently drinking.

"Eww gross Spence! Watch where you spit your water at" Aria squeals as she scoots away from Spencer's side to wipe off her arm.

"Geez sorry. It was an accident" Spence apologizes.

"Yeah, I seen her in the principles office like 2 periods ago" Han says not caring about the water incident as she was too busy trying to open her bag of chips to take notice.

"She's here!?.. Like right now?" Karla asks with a hint of annoyance and anger to her voice.

"No. I don't think so. She said she just came back to get some paperwork so she can take independent study instead" Han replies as she pops a chip into her mouth. "You weren't kidding when you said she was cheating on you Em. No wonder you dumped her" she later then adds in.

"So do you think it was the shirtless guy we caught her with? Or maybe another guy?" Spencer asks a bit sadden.

"What! You actually caught her?" my blonde friend asks astonished, causing her to drop her bag of chips to the table. "Wait, you guys didn't actually see it happening right? Did you see if he was at least cute? Because I want that baby to come out adorable. Oh I can't wait! I hope she lets me hold it. Do you guys think she'll get mad if I ask her to name it after me if it's a girl?" she then adds over excitedly.

"Han, we don't even know if she's going to keep it. Knowing Ali, she'll just get rid of it since she only cares about herself and her perfect life" Aria states nonchalantly. I'm not going to lie, hearing that hurt but it's true nonetheless.

"Can you guys like not talk about her around me, please?" my girlfriend speaks out through gritted teeth only to earn her confused looks from my three friends around the table.

"Why not?" Aria is the first to ask as a couple of 'Yeahs' and 'why nots' are later heard from the other two girls.

"I.. uh.. I just don't want to hear about someone who broke my Emmy's heart like it was a toy to play with"

"Ye-yeah I don't want to hear about her either. We broke up for a reason. Can we just leave it at that?" I add in already knowing that if I didn't stop that conversation I would be getting an earful from my girlfriend. Who knew she would be so upset over this when just a few weeks ago it was as if it didn't matter. I wonder what's bothering her all of a sudden?

"Okay? So.. did you guys get last nights English homework?" Spencer asks, changing the conversation. Thank god!

Hanna's POV

"I don't know about you guys but I have a weird feeling about Emily's new girlfriend.  Why would she get so mad about Ali being pregnant?" I ask Aria and Spencer after Karla practically dragged Emily off by her shirt to who knows where.

"Give the girl a break Han.  She's probably just jealous having to hear about her girlfriends ex, wouldn't you?" Aria questions.