Im Done Fighting

Alison's POV

"Alison? Wh-what are you doing here?" Emily asks me as if she didn't already know the answer.

"I could ask you that very same question" I reply giving her my signature mean look.

"I was just leaving"

"Oh.. You had enough fun with your play thing over there already?"

"Wh-what?"

"Oh don't play dumb with me Emily. I seen the way she was dancing all over you. Have you told her about your little problem yet?" I say smirking only earning a priceless reaction from Emily. It was as if she was furious and about to cry at the same time.

"I can't believe you Alison"

"Pssh. You're one to talk"

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asks with a clueless look. Can she really be this dumb?

"How could you be so heartless as to move on from us that quickly? What happened to I love you huh?"

Instead, Emily just grabs me by my wrist and drags me to an empty room at the end of the hallway in the Khan's cabin.

"You seriously fucking thought I moved on from you Alison!?" she practically shouts as soon as the door is locked behind us, startling me.

"What else was I supposed to think when you have a girls hand in yours or are with a different girl every time I see you?"

"Well if you even bothered to ask then you'd know that it wasn't always what it seemed as" she says looking hurt this time.

"Oh really? You mean like all those hundreds of times I tried getting a hold of you the weekend after you dumped me!? Or how about how you avoided every possible sign of contact with me all week at school!? " I say as the tears I've been holding back all night begin to fall.

"I needed space. What the fuck was I supposed to think when the girl I love hides something important from me?"

"So that's your excuse to go and run into some other girl's arms?"

"It's not an excuse!"

"Oh no? Then please enlighten me because you looked like you were enjoying yourself with them. Maybe not too much since I'm guessing they still don't know about your little fault yet"

"And it always comes down to that when its you, isn't it? Now I'm starting to think that all you've ever seen me as is a freak of nature!"

"Em.. you know that's not true"

"Yes it is. Just fucking admit it already!" she screams at me before falling to the ground in tears. How could I have fucked up this badly?

"Emily?" I say as I get down on the floor behind her, only pulling her closer into my embrace.

She doesn't say anything. Instead she continues to cry.

"Emily.. Babe. Listen to me" Dammit! Why did I just call her babe?

"What do you want this time? Haven't you already caused me enough pain?"

"Emily just give me a minute to explain, please?"

Again like before, she doesn't say anything. She just continues to cry in my arms as she sits in the fetal position. As much as I hate when she gets silent on me, I still can't help but find it cute at the same time. Yeah I know, totally the wrong time to think this but I just couldn't help it. She's just that beautiful.

"Emily look, I know you have every right to go out and date and do whatever you want and I just.. I don't know I couldn't handle it"

"Wh-what?"

"It killed me inside seeing you with those girls" I say as more tears being to cascade down my cheeks. I truly hate being completely open and vulnerable, but with Emily I can't help but show it. It's like she's the only one who truly understands and knows me deeply enough for my walls to come down.

"Why?"

"Because I'm still in love with you Em"

"What about that guy you kissed in French class?"

"Toby? I never kissed him. I knew you were following us and I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine. So when you ran out of the room, I pulled away before our lips could even touch. As much as I wanted to hurt you, I just couldn't. I love you way too much for that babe"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"When was I supposed to do that if you never even gave me the chance to?"

"I'm sorry"

"It's all in the past now. Just tell me how you really feel about me and if you don't feel the same way then I promise I'll leave you alone for good. No matter how much it'll hurt me to do so"

"What if I don't want you to leave me alone?"

"What?"

"I still love you too Alison. That's why I couldn't be around you, let alone see or hear you. I couldn't do it without crying my heart out. So I did what I knew best and avoided everything to do with you, us"

"Then give me one more chance babe. Please? This time I promise to never lie to you again"

A few minutes pass as Emily and I just stare at each other in the eyes. The whole time my heart was practically beating out of my chest as I was in desperate need of an answer before I went into a panic attack.

Instead of getting a verbal answer from Emily, she just grabs me by the back of my neck and pulls me into a kiss. That was about the last thing I would ever expect her to do at that moment.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" I say in an awkwardly shy tone when we pull away to catch our breathe.

"For now. But I swear to god, if you lie to me one more time Alison I'm never going to take you back. Not even for the baby"

"Yeah.. About that. I'm n-"

Unfortunately before I could even finish my sentence, Emily pulled me into another kiss. This time it was filled with much more passion and love, compared to the first one a few minutes ago.

Oh well. I guess I can always tell Emily I'm not pregnant another time.