Nothing but Love

Alison's POV

"I'm positive" Emily says before pulling me back on top of her.

"Good because I want to show you how much I love you" I whisper into her ear as I bite down on her earlobe.

This whole time, I'm slowly grinding myself onto Emily as I nibble and suck from her earlobe down to her collarbones.

"Mmm damn... Alliiii" Emily moans out as she bucks her hips harder onto me.

The worst part was that she was only wearing her boxer shorts and a thin white tank top that was clearly see through. This only made my sexual urges for my girlfriend much harder to control.

"Babe.. Mmm.. pleassssse" she moans out again, this time scratching at my back as she presses me down closer to her.

"Patience babe. I promise to give you everything" I say against her plump lips.

Emily then reaches out and bites my lower lip only to later sooth it with her tongue.

I could already feel her whimpering beneath me so I knew that I couldn't keep her waiting that much longer.

When I was starting to get really wet, I slightly sit her up so I could pull her shirt off with one swift motion. Emily did the same to me as well.

Now that we were both completely bare from the waist up, I had to do more. I needed my girl and I couldn't deny her any more time without pleasure.

Without another word, I slowly get off her so that I'm laying right next to her as I gently squeeze her breasts only earning light moans from her.

Hearing her whimper and moan to my touch was my last straw. That's when I slowly move my hand down her flat stomach and gently put my hand in her boxers.

I barely had to touch her for me to feel how incredibly throbbing hard she already was.

"You ready babe" I ask my girlfriend as I get a condom from the drawer in my nightstand. Over the past few weeks, I learned to always keep a few stashed away near my bed for these particular moments.

"Please. I can't wait anymore babe" she grunts as I remove my panties, her boxers and straddle her legs.

Thankfully, I paid close attention as to how she puts on the condoms because now I can put it on her myself.

The few minutes it takes me to get it on, Emily is rubbing my already dripping slit.

I wasn't strong enough to waste another moment, so I swiftly positioned myself above my girl as I straddled her and gave her one final kiss before inserting her pulsing penis inside me.

"Mmm fuck babbbyy" I gasped out. Even after all our times together, I'm still surprised by her size.

I start to slowly ride her as I try to adjust to her size for the first few thrusts. Once I'm used to it, I arch backwards so I can hold myself up with my hands and begin to thrust onto her faster.

"Damn baby you feel so fucking good around my cock" Em says as she uses her hands to make me ride her harder.

I couldn't reply. The whole time I'm literally gasping for air as I get filled up over and over again. It's not until I'm close to my release that I start to scream out.

"Ohhh...fucckkk! Emm.. Emillllyy!" I screamed as I hit my climax and start to slow down until I catch my breathe.

Luckily for me, the moment is short lived as Emily is the one to begin to thrust into me.

"Fuckk Aliii!" she moans in a husky voice.

Just hearing my girl grunt and moan my name turned me on more, if that was even possible. So I began to ride myself to match her thrusts as well.

If that wasn't enough, all I was able to hear was my headboard hitting the wall, very heavy and frantic breathing from the both of us and a lot of skin to skin contact noises. It was like music to my ears.

But what really set me over the edge was when Emily grabbed my ass with her left hand and started flicking my clit with her right as I rode her out.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh god right there baby! Right fucking there!" I scream out only making her thrust and rub me at a much faster pace.

"Don't fucking stop! Please don't fucking stop baby!" I scream as I begin to tug the sheets off my bed. "Keep fucking me baby. I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum all over your dick baby!" I moan out as I ride my second orgasm out on her again.

Once I finally come down from my high, I slump my body over my girl as we try and catch our breaths.

As I stare into Emily's eyes, I can't help but see love in them.

"I love you so much Alison" she says as she pulls me by my neck into a sweet passionate kiss.

"Not as much as I love you babe" I reply once we pull away.

That's when I realized that she was still inside of me this whole time, I needed her to release for me. So I begain to ride her again. This time though, I was holding myself forward rather then backwards, knowing that she loved it when I did that.

This time around, I kept lightly biting and kissing her lips and neck as our breasts rubbed together. I wanted my girl to feel the passion in it, not just the physical contact itself.

Unfortunatly, it backfired on me. Instead of getting her off, I was starting to get myself off.

It was when Emily scratched my back and slapped my ass hard that it really got me.

"Fuck baby yessss!" I moaned out as I rode my third orgasm of the night.

"Fuck! I love your ass babe" Emily grunted out as she slapped and groped my ass while digging her nails in that I decided to turn around and give her a better view.

I repositioned her legs so they were bent a bit upwards and I positioned myself between them with my calfs beneth her elevated thighs. That's when I reinsert her dick inside my folds and began to ride her with my ass facing her. Or should I say more like twerk my ass onto her rock solid member.

After a few bops of my ass I started to get tired, so I reached my arms behind and grabbed onto her thighs as I picked up the speed. I didn't even last 2 minutes like that before I started to feel my next high start to hit me.

I quickly collapsed onto the bed and finished tearing off the rest of my sheets as Emily herself began to pound me hard from behind.

"Oh god baby! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out as my fourth climax so far hit me like a ton of bricks. This time though, I wasn't on my own.

"Fucckk! Me too. Aliiii!" Emily panted as I felt her cum inside me.

I couldn't help but feel satisfied that I made my girl feel good. I quickly get off and turn back around to capture her lips with mine in a fiery passion.

"Wow babe! That was so much better then going to the study sleepover with the girls tonight" Emily says once we pull away from our kiss.

"I was hoping you'd think that. Maybe we can go for round two when you're up for it babe?" I reply with a smirk before I take my girlfriends plump bottom lip between my teeth.

"Yeah, that's if you can handle it" she says smirking at me once we pull apart to catch our breathes.
_____________________________________

Hope this was good enough for all you people that enjoy the smut? 😜