Forgive Me?

Alison's POV

I'm standing in front of my girlfriend as I have her shoved against my wall. What the hell is wrong with me? This is so not like me.

Well it sort of is to people that mess with me, but never to someone I love. Jealousy really is a bitch. And I hate it! I don't want to be harming my Emily over something that I'm too insecure about.

Just the look in her eyes say it all. The poor girl is terrified of me. I just hope I can stop acting like this with with her. But then again, if it means that I get to keep her then I'm all for it.

"Em look I'm sorry okay. I don't know what came over me" I say just a level above a whisper as I caress her cheek.

"Why do you act like this to me Ali? What have I ever done to you for you to treat me like your bitch?" she says with a shaky voice.

Now I'm more then positive I hurt her. "Nothing. You never did anything to me. Okay"

"Then what is it that made you go off like this to me?"

"I-I don't know okay? I'm just pissed at the fact that other girls are drooling over you and I can't do anything about it. I mean why would you even want to be with me anyways when you can have someone that's so much better looking then me. Someone who won't turn into a bitch when their insecurities hit" I can't believe I just said all of that to Emily. "Besides look at you. You're fucking drop dead gorgeous. Even if you have a little extra something" I add as my right hand travels down her abdomen to reach her package.

Emily just gasps for air the moment she felt pressure there.

"Fuck Ali. Please don't do this. Not now. We need to talk" I hear her gasp out. I just couldn't react to it. It was like something overcame me. I wanted her and I wasn't about to take no for an answer.

So I just started to rub my palm across her bulge in every possible direction that I could in hopes of making her 'happy'.

The moment I started to rub from the bottom up towards the top I think she lost it. Her head slammed hard against the back of my wall.

"Ali ple-ease d-don't. Oh god!" She moans out as I finally reach my hand into her shorts.

"Come on babe. I know you want this too. I can already feel you getting hard" I whisper into her ear.

Since Emily didn't say anything, I took the opportunity and started to grind my hips against hers as I played with her.

"Fuck Ali!" she moaned out.

"You ready for me babe?" I asked seeing as her eyes where clamped shut and her bottom lip was between her teeth.

I didn't let her respond. Instead I just grab her shorts and pull them down in one quick motion. I was about to get on my knees and give her oral, but she grabbed me from the hips and threw me backwards away from her.

At this point I'm completely lost. Was she really that mad at me? But she didn't say anything, instead she walks closer to me until the back of my knees hit the edge of my bed.

Before I could say anything, Emily quickly grabs the hem of my sleeping shirt and pulls it off completely. At this point I'm just wearing a pair of red lace panties and Em is just in an oversized tee. But not for long though, because that's when I reach out for the shirt she's in and pull it off slightly tearing it around the neck area.

That's when Emily picks me up and slams me down onto my bed hard. I had no idea she was this strong. But I loved it, it was extremely sexy. Maybe five seconds later and she has me completely naked as well as laying directly above me.

I then flip us over so I'm on top and I was about to straddle and ride Emily, only to have her stop me.

"No Alison"

"What why not? You don't want me anymore?" I ask confused but mostly sadden.

"It's not that. I just don't have a condom with me. I didn't expect for us to have sex tonight"

I can't believe I totally forgot about protection again! Am I really that smitten to not care enough about that? At least I had a few stashed away from last weekend when she spend the night over. So I quickly get off her and walk to my dresser and pull one out.

"Here Em" I say as I hand her one.

"Wow. You must of really wanted to get in my pants if you were this prepared" she replies back amused.

"Oh shut up and just put it on" I say as I play close attention to how she does it. Now I'll know for future references.

Once it's on, Emily grabs me and lightly puts me back on the bed to our previous position of her being on top of me. At this point I didn't even want foreplay.

I was already anxious enough to have Emily inside me, but like always she just had to take her sweet ass time.

"God dammit Emily!"

"Patience is a virtue babe" was all she said as she begins to kiss me from my neck down my body. She stops at my breasts and takes her time kissing and suckling on my harden nipples, paying equal attention to both.

I start to arch my back of the bed as the sensations start to overpower my urges.

"Emily please" I moan out as I pull her head impossible closer to me.

"You know you're really needy" she says smirking down at me. I didn't like getting teased so I had to do something about it.

I was about to sit up and flip us over until Emily grabbed me by the legs and pulls. I was now laying on my upper back as my center and lower back were completely elevated. Well this is a first for me.

Emily then dives right into my already moisten folds and begins to kiss and lick me up and down my slit. At first she starts going at a deathly slow pace and it starts to drive me crazier then before. I'm not sure if it's because of the extra blood flow to my head or all the teasing that she's doing to to me.I just knew I couldn't take it anymore.

Instead of Emily helping me get off, she was making matters worse. I knew I was the one that had to do something about it.

So I wiggle out of Emily's grasp and flip us over so I'm finally on top. I wanted her to feel the pain she put me through so I did the equivalent and teased her.

I get on to straddle her so that her shaft is laying against her abdomen and my center is rubbing against it. I slowly start to grind my hips against her as I bite her neck and lightly kissing it to help sooth it afterwards.

"Ahh fuck Alison!"

"Paybacks a bitch isn't it?" I smirk at her.

When I knew we both had enough teasing, I gently slip her cock in me. I start going in slow at first to get used to it. When I finally do, I start to pick up the pace.

"Gahhh fuck Alison!" She moans as she tries to grab my hips.

Instead, I grab her hands and intertwine them with mine and hold them over her head. I want her to feel helpless and in my control.

I pick up the pace as I start to hop on her member making sure to go all the way down but careful enough not to let it slip out. I even alternate by grinding my hips in circular motions while she's still inside me, making sure I hit all the right spots.

"Fuuuckk! Mmmm damn Aliiii!" Emily grunts only making me ride her faster.

Just a mere few seconds later and we both cum together. I'm still riding her at a very much slower pace as we both ride out our orgasms.

"That was just..wow!" Emily says after she stops breathing so hard.

"Oh sweetie, you haven't even seen the best" I respond back in my seductive tone.

Truth is, I can't wait for her to see what I have in mind for us.