Round 2

Emily's POV

"Oh you think I can't handle it? We'll just have to see about that babe" Alison says as she begins to tease me by swirling her hips against my buldge.

I probably should have kept my mouth shut.

"Babbbyy.. ughhhh. Fuck please Ali" I moan out in complete sexual frustration.

"Hmm looks like you're the one that can't handle it now babe" Alison says smirking at me.

"Fuck baby please" I pant out as I grab her ass and try to make her grind harder on me. I think she was right. It's getting harder and harder to for me to be able to handle it. No pun intended.

"Had enough yet babe?"

"Fuck Alison! Please. I need you right now" I moan out. Ugh! Why did she have to be so cruel at a time like this?

"Tell me what you want baby" she whispers in my ear seductively.

"I want you" I growl back.

"Then what are you waiting for? Fuck me" she says seductively. Now that, I can do.

"Give me a minute babe" I reply as I quickly get her off me and head for the bathroom. I take of the condom and put a new one on.

By the time I come back in the room, Alison is already on her back pleasuring herself as her eyes are shut tightly. If I wasn't already horny as could be before, I defiantly am now.

I wanted the element of surprise, so I let her rub herself a little as I strike my cock waiting for the perfect time.

When I knew we both had enough, I grab Ali from her thighs and flip her over until she's on her hands and knees. She said she wanted me to fuck her and that's just what I was planning on doing.

"Em! Baby what are y- Ohhh fucckkk!" she squeaked out as I rammed her center from behind. I didn't even bother with the foreplay since we were both already so hot and ready to go.

"Let me know if I hurt you okay baby" I tell her before going back in hard again.

"Mmm harder please Emm" she moans out. Okay if she wants harder then she's going to get harder.

About a dozen thrusts later and I'm already picking up my speed. Not fully but enough for Alison to cry out. Man I love how responsive she is to me.

A couple minutes later and I can already feel Alison start to tighten up around me.

"That's right baby. Cum for me" I say into her ear as I pull her by her hair so she's closer to me.

"Ahh. Fu-fuck! Emilllly!" She screams as I feel her orgasm hit.

That's when I start to slow down a bit to help her ride it out. But being the selfish bitch that I am, I wanted to make her unravel beneath me again. So I quickly start to go in again. This time though, I put my left leg foot up on the bed so that I could get a better angle into my girlfriend.

At this point, I'm going my full speed as Alison is bent down fully against the bed with her ass sticking out. She was even biting down on the sheets, literally.

"Oh god! Emily! R-right th-there. Fuck!" Ali gasped out. I loved hearing her say my name out of pleasure.

"You look so fucking hot right now baby" I grunted between thrusts.

"Ahh! Em-Emily!" she screamed out as she released all over me again. This time though, I didn't slow down. I was so close that I just kept my fast pace.

"Ahh fuck! I'm gonna cum" I gasped out as I clawed my nails into Ali's hips.

"Do it. Cum for me baby. I want to feel you blow your load in me"

"Al-Alison!" I moaned out loudly as I finally came. Just hearing my girlfriend talk dirty to me was what pushed me to the edge.

As I lightly slump my exhausted and sweaty body over Ali's, she surprises me by flipping us over so she's on top this time.

"Ali wh-"

"Shh Em. We're not done just yet. Just relax okay babe" she says huskily as she puts her index finger over my lips to shut me up.

I didn't know what she was going to do. All I knew was that I couldn't stop staring at her hypnotizing eyes. They were a much darker shade of blue and so dilated from lust that they looked almost animalistic.

It wasn't until Alison broke the eye contact that I realized that she had already taken the condom off and was licking my shaft from the base to the top.

"Mmm.. Fuck Ali. That feels sooo good" I moaned out as I slam my head against the mattress.

Ali didn't say anything in response. Instead, she just took my cock into her mouth and began to circle the head with her tongue.

When she started to deep throat me while stroking me at the same time, I started thinking I would end up hyperventilating from all the pleasure.

"Damn.. Aliii" I barely managed to moan out as my breathing started to become extremely frantic.

"That's it baby. Cum for me. I want to taste you" she murmured onto my throbbing erection as she looked deeply in my eyes again.

If that wasn't bad enough, she reached her free hand up to my breasts and started to massage and pinch my nipples.

Without another word, Alison went right back to going down at me. This time at a faster pace and without breaking eye contact. I was even starting to twitch as I was trying to hold my release back as long as possible.

"Come on babe. Cum for me. I know you want to" she coos and that's when I reached my high as I released into her mouth.

After she swallowed and licked me up, Ali slowly crawled up the length of my body to where she was directly on top of me.

"I hope that was good for you babe"

"It was more then good. Love you Ali"

"I love you more Em"

"We'll just see about that" I reply before pulling her down by her neck as I take her lips with mine into a heated kiss.

Unfortunately, that's when my cell phone alarm goes off. Did we really just have sex all night?

"Um Em?"

"Yeah?"

"The sun is already rising. We have school in a few hours"

"Ugh I know. Do we have to go?" I whined.

"You're joking right?"

"Um no?"

"Good because we're not going. I'm sweaty and exhausted as hell. I don't even think I can stand up, let alone walk anytime soon"

"Sorry babe. I think I went a little ruff tonight"

"I'd be mad if you didn't" she answers as she kisses my lips and curls up to my side as we slowly drift to sleep.

_____________________________________
I hope that was good enough smut to hold you guys for a while? Because now it's finally time to spring into some action and the pregnancy scare thing of course 😁