Going Public

<Wednesday>

Emily's POV

Ever since Alison told me she wanted me to treat her like a girlfriend and wanted me to be more open about us in public I had to do some thinking.

I never had anyone tell me that before. It was always more of a secret friends with benefits kind of situation with the other girls. I suppose they just didn't want anyone knowing I was a freak after all. And no, not in the good way either.

I never really had someone care for me this genuinely before. So I knew I had to do something in order to keep her. The only problem was that I wasn't good at expressing feelings of love whatsoever.

So I just thought, what better way to prove how much I care for her then to show her in front of everyone else to see?

Today at school I was finally going to show Alison that I really did care about her. I know that some people around town already know that we're together, along with our parents. But Alison wants the people at school to know that we're together the most. Why? I have no idea. She always struck me as the bitchy and demanding type that always has to prove a point to someone. Was it possible that this was one of them? Either way, I think I'm falling for her. I know I'm not in love with her, but i have a feeling like it might happen someday.

So I decided to surprise Ali with a t-shirt I got done yesterday. It's not really my style but it'll do. The shirt even said that I loved Alison on it in big bold letters. But if that wasn't enough then I could always do something else, I just didn't know what at the moment.

As I walked up to the school entrance, I noticed that all eyes were on me. I have no idea why Ali likes attention. It makes me feel nervous like if I'm on display for the world to see.

"Morning babe" I say as I hug Ali from behind. I guess she must of gotten scared by me because I felt her jump slightly.

"Hey babe. What in the world are you wearing?" she asks as she points to my new shirt.

"What, you don't like?" I ask with a fake pout.

"Like? I love. I'm just surprised you had the balls enough to wear that though" she says with a chuckle.

"Is that supposed to be offensive or..?"

"God no babe. You know I love that about you. Besides you know what I meant" she says as she intertwines our fingers.

"If you say so. So I'll see you later at lunch then babe?" I ask as I walk her to her class.

"Sure. See you later baby" she says as she pulls me down for a sweet chaste kiss.

"Ehem" I heard as someone cleared their throat behind us.

We slowly pull away only to find Ali's teacher just stare at us. i didn't know what to say so I just pointed to the writing on my shirt and gave my girlfriend a quick peck on the lips before walking out. I usually would have been embarrassed by it, but it was thrilling. I couldn't help but like this new feeling. Maybe I should do more things out of my comfort done if it feels this good.

*****

During lunch, it was a different story though. As I was waiting for my girlfriend to arrive the table my friends and I were sitting at, some guy kept harassing me.

He wouldn't stop asking me why I was with her and kept making sexists comments like 'Why are you gay?', 'You're too pretty to be gay', 'I bet I can be the one to turn you straight'. Oh and my favorite, 'You can totally get a man if you tried'.

It was really starting to annoy me, but I didn't think anything of it. Last thing I wanted was to get in a fight and embarrass Ali.

"Sorry I'm late babe. The teacher held me back to talk to me about my grade. Oh hey girls" Ali greets me and my friends as she sits down beside me.

"It's okay. I figured something must of came up. I already got you your lunch. Hope you like it?" I ask uncertain if what she'd say. Because honestly, I didn't know her as well as I'd like to.

"Babe you di-" Ali said before the same guy from earlier interrupted us.

"Hey new girl, if she's threatening you to be with her, blink twice" he said smirking.

"What the fuck did I tell you about talking to my girl Noel?" Ali snaps at him. Ok, wow!

"Not to. I just wanted to make sure the new girl felt the same about you too. I mean come on. Why would someone as fine as that want to be with a bitch like you, when she can have a real man like me?" he says in a cocky tone. Oh if only he knew.

"Fuck you Noel! you better watch how you talk to my girlfriend unless you want to end up hurt" Ali replies causing all eyes to turn to us. I even notice my friends just staring with their mouths wide open, in shock I'm assuming.

"Or what? You're going to spread some nasty rumors about me?" the guy retorts.

"No! I'll-"

"Babe don't worry about it. I got this" I say to Ali as I cut her off before she can finish her sentence.

"Isn't that cute. Queen bitch is getting defended by the little good girl" Noel says causing a few people around us to laugh.

"Awe isn't that cute. I bet you think you're all that and that every girl in this school would kill to fuck you don't you?" I say walking up to face him.

"No I don't think, because I know it. The faster you realize that, the better" he replies.

"Trust me I already realized. I realized that you're the type of person that makes me happy I'm gay. I can't stand people like you. You're such an arrogant ass that thinks everyone's in love with you when clearly, they can't stand you"

"Such big words for a little shy girl like you. How can you choose someone like her when you can have me?" he asks in an angry voice now.

"Easy. I can't stand you and I love her. You got a problem with that?" I ask annoyed.

"Prove it!" he says loud enough for everyone outside to hear.

"Okay fine. You caught me. I want you. Now can I finally have a kiss?" I ask turning on my sweet charm.

"I thought you'd never ask" he smirks as he starts to lean into me.

But right before he was able to make contact with my lips, I pull back and punch him straight in the face.

"Crazy dyke! What the fuck was that!" Noel yells as he covers his nose and mouth with his hands.

"You seriously didn't think I was going to kiss you, did you? Like I said before, I choose Ali over you or anyone else anyway. Now if you'd be so kind enough as to never bother us again, that would be great" I reply with a mischievous smirk and start to walk back to our lunch table.

But before I could make it to my seat, Ali jumps on my side and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Okay wow Em! That was a hell of a way to come out in school" Ali then says causing me to laugh.

"Well I did say that I was going to show everyone I cared about you, didn't I?"

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah idk about this chapter.
I'm just adding a few filler chapters before I get to the good stuff. You'll all soon find out what happened with the pregnancy scare along with plenty of other things that haven't even been mentioned yet.
So please let me know what you guys think and hope to see happen. It just might come true 😉