Letting It All Sink In...

Alison's POV

"Emily, I'm pregnant.. And it's yours" I say confidently as I watch the look of confusion go to a look of anger and shock on the brunette in front of me.

Nothing. Its been a long time and she still hasn't said anything. "Emily, please say something"

"You can't keep doing this to me Alison! It's not fucking fair!" she screams out to me as she shoots back onto her feet and begins pacing around my living room.

"Wh-what?" I say flinching back in response to her sudden outburst.

"You can't keep pulling me back in like this. What did I ever do to you to deserve this?" she finally says turning around to look at me with tearful eyes.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Why is it that every fucking time I'm happy again, you have to barge your way into my life and ruin things for me once again?"

"I..I didn't mean to"

"Well you fucking did! You always fucking do!" Okay ouch! Hearing that really hurt like hell.

"Last time I checked it takes two people to make a baby. So don't go around placing all your guilt on me Emily!" I snap right back at her. Yeah I know, now isn't a time to let my hormones get the best of me but I just couldn't help it. I certainly can't just let her blame everything on me.

"Don't you dare turn this on me! Don't go around fucking other guys and then lying to my face and saying that I'm your baby mama!"

"It's true!" I finally shout as I stand up to meet her eyes. Well to the best of my ability since she's still slightly a little bit taller then me.

"I don't believe you" she says crossing her arms as she glares down at me. I have never seen so much hatred in her eyes as I do now, not even when she caught me cheating.

"Well it's the truth. I'm already 9 weeks along and the only person I was sleeping with at that time was you! Who the hell do you think it could be? Santa clause?"

"Just shut your fucking lying mouth up already Alison! You were fucking Nick at the time so for all you know it could be his!"

There was no way I was going to win this one, so I did the only thing I could do and just give up as I sat back down with a big shaky sigh. Emily soon takes notice and does the same opposite from me on the love seat.

"I just don't get why you didn't tell me this earlier if you're so sure it's my kid in there" she huffs out.

"You really want to know why?" I ask a bit angry for my liking.

"Well yeah, shouldn't I?"

This time I take a deep painful breathe in as I prepare myself before pulling off the last bandaid holding my shattered heart together.

"Well believe it or not, I didn't want to hurt you anymore" I start off saying.

"Oh, but you did" she chirps in.

"Let me finish" I say as she just moves her hand in acknowledgment as she waits for me to continue.

"I was going to tell you that a couple days after I told you everything in your car but you seemed to still be avoiding me. I just figured I give you a bit of space so that I didn't make you mad, but.." I say before I started crying as I reminisce of the memories that came with mentioning it.

"But the day I finally got the courage to walk towards you at school was when I seen her walk up to you and grab your hand. I.. I seen how happy she made you look and I didn't want to ruin that for you.  Do you have any idea how hard it is seeing that the one person who means the entire world to you be so happy with someone else that isn't you?" I say now as the tears begin to stream off my already puffy eyes  and down my cheeks.