To Cave In or Not To Cave In..?

(A Month Later)

Emily's POV

"Oh god. Right there! Right fucking there.. Emily!" Alison screams out as she's close to hitting her climax.

Ever since we got back together, Ali has been extra horny and so desperate to get a relief at every possible moment that she can get. Especially now that the baby is due any day now, literally. Now don't get me wrong, I love it. It's just the feeling of knowing that my baby is in there while I thrust into her that gets me feeling some odd type of way.

I know Ali said it was completely fine and that I couldn't harm either of them but even then it's just weird. Like what if I accidentally poke my baby or spray her in her eye? Impossible I know, but I just can't shake that thought off no mater how much I try.

The worst part is that having these sort of thoughts during sex always makes me go soft. And that usually always leads to Alison crying because she thinks I don't find her attractive anymore. Either that or her getting angry at me and me ending up sleeping on the living room for the night.

I just don't like either of those two options. They're both terrible. One because I don't want my girlfriend thinking I don't want her and it resulting with her in tears and the other with me in the dog house. I doubt anyone would ever find either of those two appealing.

I know, I know. I should just stop thinking those sort of thoughts all together but it's impossible for me. Which results in me having to go into drastic measures.

One way would be by turning her down completely. I would usually do that by pretending to fall asleep or making up some lame excuse to avoid sex.

Sadly for me though, it's not very successful. Alison always nudges me to wake up and whenever that "doesn't work" she resorts to other motives. 

Once when I was actually sleeping during the middle of the night, she woke me up by literally pushing me off our bed then offering me sex in order to make up for it.

Another time she woke me up with a hand job. Now that time I was definitely fake being asleep but even without knowing that, that still didn't stop her.

Oh but the worst incident would be when she punched me in the boob to wake me up. That was so not fun and it hurt like a bitch too.

Another way that I would avoid having to have sex with my girlfriend would be by relying on pleasuring herself only. I would focus solely on making sure that Ali was satisfied and relieved.

This is my favorite way of rejecting her because come on, I get to go down on her and who wouldn't want that? Although the only downside to that would be having to fight off getting a boner. If I get one then that defeats the whole purpose and I wouldn't want that.

I honestly don't even know why she keeps on insisting on having sex. She keeps saying something about trying to get the baby out faster by getting off. Is that even a real thing?

If I knew any better, I would think that she's just saying that as some kind of excuse to get laid all the time. But then again I have no idea if it's true or not and since I personally don't know how women stuff works, I don't say a word in fear of her being mad at me.

Now I know first handily how those poor guys feel while in relationships with women. It's scary.

"God dammit Emily! Why the fuck did you stop? I was so fucking close!" I hear Ali growl out from above me. I guess that all this thinking stopped my tongue from working on her out of impulse.