Chapter 3

Chapter III- Break-up

I felt so sticky when I woke up. Nangangamoy avocado na ako habang nakaupo sa kama habang naka-awang ang mga labi. Up until now, I still can't believe that I'm not virgin anymore. Parang tinext lang yung nangyari sa bilis.

I panicked as I heard my phone rang and Nikki's name appeared on it. "Where the hell are you, Shun?!"

"I-i am in my friend's condo, babe..."

Narinig ko ang pagsinghap sa kabilang linya, "Who's that friend of yours? I saw Bevien and Clemy and they're not with you. Tell me where you are and who you are with, dammit!"

"I-i'm i-"

"She's with me, Nikki Serrano. Don't worry, I'll take care of her while you're taking care of my cousin." Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa nangyari. The man I had sex with is now holding my phone and talking to Nikki.

Ngunit hindi iyon ang mas nakapukaw sa aking atensyon. It was what he said.

"W-who the hell are you?!" May halong kaba ang boses ni Nikki sa kabilang linya and that fucking hurts me. Why is he even nervous?!

"I'm Keifer Joshua Montairre, fvcktard. Kianna's cousin. You better take care of my cousin 'cause I'll be taking care of your girlfriend." Pinutol ni Keifer ang tawag at ibinigay sa akin ang telepono.

I confusedly looked at him. He just raised his brows as if he's asking 'what'.

"Are you even serious about what you said?"

"Yes." Kampante niyang sagot.

"How? How did you know Nikki's my boyfriend?"

"Stalk Kianna's Instagram. Kianna Montairre."

I quickly search the name on insta and I felt like my whole world was wrecked. Nanginig ang mga labi ko at unti-unting tumulo ang mga luha ko. Kianna's post was her and Nikki. Kissing passionately in a room.

'I'm so happy to have you, my love'

That's the caption. Naninikip ang dibdib ko at nanlalamig na ang aking paningin. I felt the man beside me sighed. "N-no...this is edited, right? Nikki won't do that to me. He loves me! He will never do that to me...he will not..."

Tuluyan na akong napahagulgol. I felt Keifer's hug from beside. "Please, stop crying, baby. He's not worth your tears."

I shooked my head again. Tuloy parin ang pag-iyak ko.

My heart's breaking. Nikki really broke me. Hindi ko alam na ganito pala kasakit kapag niloko ka. I thought I was ready for this. Wala siyang oras para sa akin at inihanda ko na ang sarili ko para sa araw na ito. But fuck it still hurts! I still love him so much!

"H-he cheated on me..."

"And you also did. Isn't it fair for the both of you? You had sex with me and he had sex with my cousin. He's not worth it. Stop crying because of that guy..." He wiped my tears with his hand.

"That was a mistake. What happened to us was a mistake." I cleared to him.

Ngumiti lang siya sa akin habang dahan-dahang inilalapit ang mukha sa akin, "Then I'd like to do that mistake again, bitchy. I will gladly repeat it all over again."

My heart felt strange again as I smell his avocado scented breath. Fuck this avocado man! "Do you like avocado?" I asked him out of nowhere.

Lahat nalang kasi ng naaamoy ko sa kwartong ito ay avocado. When I went to his bathroom earlier, I saw his shampoo and soap. It has an avocado flavor. And everything was almost green here.