Chapter 45

Chapter 45

"Shan Ashley Ramirez, right? Hello ma'am, I am so much thankful that you did my wedding gown. I never really expected I could wear something like this!" Magiliw na wika sa akin ng anak ni Sir Songmin.

Nasa Jeju Island ako ngayon dahil inimbitahan din ako personally ng mayamang business man para dumalo sa kasal ng anak niyang si Mi-ho, na siyang nandito nga ngayon sa harap ko't hindi na mapigil ang pagiging magiliw.

Kanina ko pa kasi talagang napapansin na panay ang ngiti't palakpak niya sa bawat bisita ng kaniyang kasal.

Well, I bet she's just happy 'coz today's her wedding day? Well that's what I guess.

I smiled before offering my hand to her, "yes, ma'am. And thank you so much for appreciating my design. That just brightened my day."

"That should brighten your whole life. Not just for today! What I mean is, you should be very proud of yourself. Did you know many people in my event today fantasized my gown? They've been asking me and my dad for the designer and of course, I said your name." Mas lalong lumawak ang ngiti niya kaya naman ay hindi ko rin mapigilang ngumiti sa kaniya. "And since they still haven't known you, I'm planning to introduce you to anyone. Isn't it great?

Nag-alinlangan ako bigla sa mataas niyang litanya.

Gosh.

Is she even serious at what she just said?! She's going to introduce me to everyone present in her wedding day?!

Kalahati ng isip ko'y nagbubunyi sa saya dahil magiging magandang pagkakataon ito para sa career ko. Ngunit kalahati nito'y natatakot dahil mahigit tatlong libong tao ang narito sa venue. Swerte pa nga't talagang makapag-usap kami ngayon sa dami ng bisita niya.

"A-are you serious about that, Ms? And why would you do that, though?" Nautal pa ako saglit.

"Yes, I'm so much sure about it. And why would I do that? Well, simply because I was so amazed by your designs. I even stalked you're store online and saw different beautiful designs on it. You deserve to be recognized by a lot of people. Trust me, you will love this! Come on!"

I was left with no choice but to let myself be swayed by the woman towards the very aisle of the venue. Habang papalapit kami roon ay maraming mata na rin ang nakatingin sa amin, iyon ay dahil kasama ko ang bride. The lady of the day.

Nang makarating na nga kami sa gitna, walang pagdadalawang isip na kinuha ni Ms. Mi-ho ang mikropono at nagsalita upang kunin muli ang atensyon ng lahat.

Now, different kinds of eyes is eyeing on me and the bride.

"Hello everyone! Are you guys feeling alright at this moment?" She exclaimed. Everyone responded with a "ne" word, emphasizing a yes. "Well then, I would love to make you feel more better this time. Everyone, you're questions and curiosities will be fed up now! Here beside me, is the one and only designer of the dress that I am wearing right now. The woman with a low-key talent! Ms. Shan Ashley Ramirez!"

And just like that, my ears have received multiple compliments. Some are even astounded with what they just heard. Lots of 'woah', 'daebak' and 'jinja' reactions.

Mi-ho suddenly elbowed me kaya naman ay mabilis akong bumaling sa kaniya. She's there, signalling me to get the mic from her and say something to the crowd.

Gosh.

Ano bang ginagawa ko rito!

I never really expected this day would come! I mean, so suddenly?

Nanigas yata ang buong katawan ko at umurong ang dila ko. Damn! I'm so nervous! Kahit na anim na taon na akong nandito sa Korea, hindi talaga ako masanay-sanay sa mga hitsura nila. Ibang-iba parin talaga kapag nasa Pilipinas ka. Masyadong seryoso ang mga mukha ng mga Koreanong ito!