Mistakes were MADE and now remembered

POV: Narrator
                                     When the conversation had met its end, she simply closed her eyes, gave a friendly goodbye, and then immediately hung up. She rolled herself over and grabbed the plush toy and gave it a hard squeeze as she just stared up at her ceiling. She looked down at the plushy staring into it's eyes, "Are you going to cooperate today and actually do something spooky on Camera? Oh who am I kidding, we both know you're just gonna sit there with your little grumpy face and be a squishy friend..."
                                    She begin to set up a small filming area on her bed and place the push toy down. And she spent a half an hour filming basically nothing as the plush did not move or do anything particularly interesting. During that time, she took what she could from the footage any possible suspected movement and then made a separate video where she made commentary. Instead of an interesting paranormal video it just sounded like an update for her channel. And then she click the upload button and immediately moved onto the next thing. She re-organized her desk and started taking out her homework, laying it across her bed the plush toy still there. She quietly mumbled to herself about which thing to start off with first, "Well my little sidekick, you wouldn't happen to want to pick for me, would you?" She gave a small laugh, but as she did so the plush toy fell on top of her business management homework. She picked it up and looked at the homework and sighed, "Yeah you're right this one is easiest and I can get done faster. They all have very similar deadlines so it doesn't matter which one I do. I'm probably not gonna get them all done in time..."
                                      She pulled out her laptop and started doing the homework until eventually she got stumped on one question, she took a deep breath got up. She then started playing some outdated disco music and started doing dance moves. And almost as abruptly as she started, she stopped, "OK let's try this one more time, I know I learned about this in class it's in my noggin somewhere I can do this. Come on, let's do this!" She sat down and was greeted to the Spring Bonnie plush which is seemingly moved slightly closer to the laptop and fell over, without even thinking about it she moved him out of the way and looked down at the keyboard noticing that one of her pens was actually on there too. Instead of her homework question, she saw the word, "Ali 3eee."
                                      She didn't know what she was staring out for a few moments and decided to trace the keys with her finger realizing that there was now pen markings on the rubber protector for her keys where the pen had been pressed down. It seemed that the first 3 letters were done pretty accurately but then there was a slip somewhere along the lines of her "v" key and her space bar. The other incident was a lot more obvious they were trying to hit the E, but ended up hitting 3 first and then correcting themselves, "A-L-I-V-E...Did you do this?" She looked into the plushies eyes and saw nothing, "Great the one time you decide to do something it was when I was not looking and didn't have my camera, well excuse me, but I have work to do, unless you have the answer to my homework question, I'm gonna have to ignore your little guy. Some people are struggling through a class that they don't actually care about because they wanted to get a degree that they only think will be useful in the future! I don't even wanna fucking be here. I'm only living here so I don't have to live at home..."
                                           She held her self for a few moments as she put the plushy down on her desk. The last remaining words of her grandmother on the phone still lingered in her mind, "When are you going to tell me what you were going to do with your college? Are you a nobody?! Are you wasting my money?!" She remembers trying to explain that she just has to register for the business degree course officially to start heading in that major and that she was going till after she make sure she knows what exactly she wants to do, but that barely satisfied the elderly woman across the screen, "You're getting fatter and fatter every time I see you. Can you at least try to eat healthy, Gorda." Like a dog, she shook her head moving her mind away from the memory.
                                           She took a deep sigh and pick the plushy back up looking it in the eyes and giving it a small kiss on the forehead, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just... I know she's right, but I just have so much to deal with right now... That's no excuse to get mad at you I mean I want us to cooperate to get along so that maybe one day you can feel comfortable doing that sort of stuff in front of me if I can prove ghost are real then I can... I don't know because somebody..." The girl just stood there and didn't continue for a very long time. But enough of that let us return to the present.

POV: 1st - Will

I watched her body tense up, I have her now. I bet right now, she's regretting talking to herself as much as I regret having to have listen to every single word out of this pathetic little girl's mouth. She stared at me for a very long time before saying briefly before running out of the room, "Ewwwww.... The first time I kiss a boy and it you! Grossssssssss!!!!!! It doesn't count! I didn't know you were alive, I was just talking to myself and projecting my feelings OK!" That last part was more to herself and then to me, I can imagine.... This might be harder than I thought...