Fear

POV: 1st - Alex
                           A group of nurses enter slowly, some looking very skittish. As if my situation wasn't stressful enough, now everyone around me is treating me like I'm an atomic bomb. I looked at my arms as the nurse examined their clipboard, the bruises were setting in much deeper now. There was no mistaking what they were anymore.
                            "Hi I am Liberty and these are my colleagues, we will be your nurses today. I'm gonna do a quick mental evaluation with you. Is that ok?"
I've done these test before I know how to answer them to stay out of trouble, I simply nodded.
"I would also like to know if you consent to them," she quietly gestured to the other nurses, "being in the room while this happens. They're currently training. We promise none of the information in this room will leave this room today, unless we feel as if you are in danger."
  I said yes and I fumbled through most of the questions, my brain was being plagued with too many thoughts. What is gonna happen to me? What is wrong with me? My heart wouldn't stop pounding in my chest.
                           As this was all happening, I slowly noticed one of the nurses getting really close to William and I grabbed her hand to stop her instinctually, "Don't." The woman seemed very startled, then she quickly backed away, "I'm sorry about that I didn't mean to..." Her voice got softer and softer as she tried to defend her actions, I quickly waved her off, "You're perfectly fine ma'am, I shouldn't have grabbed you. I got startled..."
"Again I am sorry. I just thought it looked cute and my son might like it, where did you get it?"
                           "It's a limited edition plushy. I don't think you can find it at the store anymore, but I think they might be selling them online..." There was an incredibly awkward pause. The other two nurses were unsure how to interact with the situation and I sure as hell didn't have the social skills to deal with this crap.
                             The lead nurse spoke up, "I'm sorry for my colleague. Do you need anything? Are you in any pain? If so do, you need any painkillers?"
"Now that you mention it, everything hurts all over... I just didn't wanna be a burden..."
                            "I'll come back with something to help with that. Meanwhile try to get some rest, it's really late. If you're hungry we can also get you some food since you haven't eaten anything in a little bit?"
                               Now that she mentioned it, I was incredibly tired, "OK, thank you. I'm not particularly hungry right now, maybe some water... I hope I answered those questions correctly, I'm a little dizzy." She said something, but I didn't understand her anymore. My eyes flickered shut for a few moments.
    Then I went back to my painful way of thinking, back to the darkest thoughts my brain could create. And the worst thought of all, was I becoming William? Eventually, I was interrupted when she came back with a glass of water and some painkillers and I managed to swallow them down. Good thing too because the pain was really setting in now.
                             Against my better judgment, I managed to close my eyes again. Snuggling up, I managed to get some sleep.

POV: Narrator
                              As she went to sleep, the nurses all left the room and turned off the light. The main nurse went to go get the medicine, while the two younger nurses refuse to leave the area. They mostly stayed because they were supposed to keep an eye on her, but something was still bothering one of the nurses. She would've known if someone was calling the patient, because it would've had a slightly off sound to it, but this sound as if the person was directly in the room.
                               After an hour, she simply couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed her phone and waited for the girl to properly get her painkillers, knowing that afterwards she would not wake up.
                               Slipping into the room, she moved up to the patient. Our poor protagonist was curled into the fetal position on the small hospital bed. The nurse looked at the strange patterns stretching across Alex's skin, "These have to be made by an artificial source..." She slowly pointed her phone's light on the bruises before eventually moving onto the plushy.
                                 Something began to bother the nurse. As she began to stare at the plushy, she noticed its eyes were glossy, very glossy to the point they looked wet. They also didn't look like the typical design you choose for a stuffed animal. No, as someone who was very well acquainted with the human body, they looked like human eyes. The more she stared the more she noticed. Like the fact that, not only did the eyes have small little veins running through it and variation in color of the whites, but that it had tear ducts. "Whoever made you was a complete psychopath... Everything about this case is completely unnatural, what could even cause these types of marks?"
                                 As the light continue to shine on the yellow bunny's eyes, eventually his pupils dilated as they spun to look at her. She gasped before he started blinking, she jumped back and a hideous smile stretch the fabric of the plushy's mouth. "You know, you make it awfully difficult to sleep and to answer your question they're called springlocks." With that the nurse screamed at the top of her lungs before running outside the room and William simply softly laughing to himself before going back to bed. No one will believe her.