Questioning Your Sanity

POV: 1st - Will
                             She suddenly stopped moving, she kept staring at the doctor. Then she started staring at me, then back to the doctor, and then finally her hands. She would repeat this motion for a very long time. Each time, the doctor became more and more greatly concern. I tried to figure out what was going on in her head since clearly I couldn't ask.
                            As frustrating as this is, she was right to a certain extent, I shouldn't reveal myself too early. If someone saw me like this, they probably would think I was a possessed toy and burn me alive. I've seen some pretty bad reactions to escaped objects I fused with remnants that I experimented on. If I'm going to reveal myself I need to at least reclaim some of my former glory and be a little bit stronger.... You know the irony doesn't elude me that technically I am a possessed toy....
   "Ms. Martini?" The doctor repeated a few times before finally adjusting his glasses. Approaching her slowly, she equally as slow turned to him, "About my injuries? What were they?" I had never heard her be this quiet before and, as refreshing as it was, she clearly knew some thing that I did not. But at the same time... that look of complete and other world shattering destress delights me.
                              "Well... The blood from your face was caused by, well in layman's terms, really small blood vessels exploding due to a large amount of increasing pressure and they just simply couldn't take it. We have also seen signs of catastrophic organ failure on multiple of your organs, but strangely enough you seem very healthy despite that just happening hours ago. Lastly, we did some x-rays and we found that there are small chips, bruises, and cuts on some of your internal organs and skeleton, but no cuts on the outside. Although there seems to be deep tissue bruising in strangely forming patterns on your body..."
                                "Strange bruises," she said plainly almost in unison with my own thoughts. "Yes they are one of the strangest patterns I've ever seen, I have no idea what could've caused this so I figured I'd ask you if you had any ideas." She slowly, but surely lifted up her shirt so that she could slowly look at her stomach. I could see the patterns on her arms. They were still blurry and hard to see at the moment, but the way they laid down... Yes I recognize them now...
                                I've had those scars for a good chunk of my life and now they are bruising on her skin. Whatever she saw under her clothes must've confirmed this in her head as she proceeded to become nearly catatonic in expression. Slowly, but surely I remembered when I dreamt of last night. I was reliving an old memory when those bastards killed me for the first time.  I had to hold back a laugh as I started to piece things together. Looks like somebody finally paid the consequences from messing with someone's memory.
                               Although, I'm more curious on how this happened? We had talked about theories about it for a bit. And I remember that one of the likely explanations being that since she was very good at having realistic vivid dreams that it could possibly be the reason why such a thing could occur in the first place, but how could this cause actual damage to her body? This is amazingly fascinating. I cannot wait to explore and experiment in the future, but for now I suppose I should just keep an eye on things.
                               The doctor stepped even closer trying to get a good look at the little brats pin prick pupils, "Ms. Martini. Ms. Martini? If you need a moment to process this that's fine, I'll get a nurse to keep an eye on you. In a few minutes, a practitioner will interview you to do a small mental evaluation test. I hope you don't mind?" She only nodded. He did a deep sigh and simply stated before leaving, "If you have any more questions you can ask a nurse and she can call me over, we're gonna continue doing tests. I hope you will allow us to perform a few more tests before we send you home. Better safe than sorry don't you think?" She only nodded.
                               With that, we were then left alone with each other.