Mental Bargaining

POV: 1st - Alex
I stared at my doctor as he left completely terrified of the mental connections that I was making. These bruises they can't be what I think they are. This couldn't possibly be real, this can't possibly be connected to what happened last night. I must've fell. I must've imagined it. This is a coincidence, this is impossible.
William interrupted my thinking and spoke quite bluntly, "It'll be interesting to see if they heal properly or you'll end up looking like me... Well at least what I used to look like." He laughed sadistically at me making me want to kick him like a football.
"I don't know what you're talking about. I fell this morning and now I'm a little bruised up. I've always had problems with my bones. I'm sure, if I'm more careful in the future that something like this will never happen again. I am sure with a little bit more effort, I can try to avoid any situation like this again. Can't have me lose anymore time at school, but for now on, I'm going to continue staying here until the weekend and then we go back to school as if nothing happened."
                            "Hmmmm," his mouth curled like the grinch. "Can't you just be nice to me for five minutes without being a sarcastic little prick. Honestly, I should've listened to my friend and barbecued you! I wouldn't be in the hospital right now if not for you." He laughed harder. "You are an absolute unbelievable bastard, I hope you know that! If I wasn't in the hospital and had to keep my voice down, I would scream my head off and throw you into a wall, then stomp on you like the cockroach you are!"

POV: Narrator
Unannounced to the two of them, the nurse didn't show up and was listening in on their conversation for the past few minutes and peeking through the curtain. The poor woman slowly pulls her rosary out of her pocket that she normally uses for good luck and clutches it to her chest. All of her medical lessons told her that there is no such thing as magic and possessed toys and that there should be just a case of ventriloquism or a very scary toy, but the way the plush toy moved was organic and they talked at the same time sometimes. She repeated a phrase that her church I taught her in the case of something demonic and slowly backed away for some extra help.

POV: 1st - Will
I couldn't stop myself from laughing, maybe I don't need to convince her to do what I need her to do. All I need to do is put her in her place. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh I just can't get over how strange this is. But I think we need to rip off the Band-Aid, we both know what happened last night."
She squeak like a mouse, her eyes looking deeply into mine, "I thought you said you didn't know anything...."
"Well I just did some thinking and I think I pieced it together. Listen I don't know why we are so deeply connected with each other, but I'm here to help you through it," I tried to hold back my laughter, sounding as sincere as I could. Of course she saw through me, but desperate times call for desperate measures, "I know you're lying to me and you're just trying to manipulate me, but right now... I'm OK with that... I think I need a hug... Is that OK with you?" She was crying now or at least she was trying not to, her eyes were filled with water. I held back a smile and move my arms into a more hugging position, "Bring it in."
She brought me into a tight embrace, slobbering all over me. The sensation of her tears was quite strange. At first, it felt like when you wet your hair and feeling the extra weight, fulling with water. And then I felt like I had skin that was slowly getting wet although I knew for certain that my outside was in fact fabric. It's strange... The more time I spend like this the more I feel is if I am more and more organic despite not changing much physically. "There there..."
                         Then, I heard a bunch of people approaching the curtain and I hushed her and we were quiet again.