Shifting

POV: 3rd
There was a long bit of time where nothing was said between the two. William had waited a long time for her to finally say something, but she had stuck to her guns on not speaking to him or looking at him. He would clear his throat and make the occasional impatient tapping sound, but Alex would not say a word. His mind began to wander whether or not, this was more annoying or not. He gets tired of standing after a while and makes the desk and chair appear. Deciding that he was just going to sit and watch her from the desk, waiting for her to break her own rules.
He sat back into his chair with looked at her with curiosity, "Well it seemed that you still have a long way to go before you wake up. Are you really going to really not look at me the whole time?" She nodded aggressively. He sighed, "Are you going to at least talk to me more?" She shock her head as he leaned back and put his legs on the table, "Looking at you is painful..."
He pauses for a moment, then he shifts his body, "Well then guess I will practice that shifting thing more. Clearly I can look however I want since this is just my and your mind."
In boredom, he gets up and stretches and after a lot of gross noises, he changed from Springtrap to the original suit. He seemed surprised that worked. She snuck glances behind herself and suddenly she looks like she's more upset than she was before, "Well I'm gonna be honest with you, I am fighting and fixing my perception of reality and memories right now. The last thing I need to see is the yellow rabbit from the incident. Although I am curious can you take that off or is it like your skin?" She doesn't look at him anymore after that.
A bit of curiosity spread across his face as he began to try to carefully undo the springlocks of the suit, unfortunately it seems that they are stuck almost as if he was still springlocked, "I think they can possibly come out but I might need some assistance. There is a special tool for undoing the springlocks if they get stuck but it requires another person I would need your help..." Without looking at him she simply replied, "Do you remember the temporary costumes when you "retired" the springlock suit. Can't you see if you can shift into that? If you can then it should just be a normal costume and you can just take it off..." He pauses for a moment, he was surprise he had never thought of that before. He blamed it on the fact that he had subconsciously must've believed that he was stuck in the suit the whole time.
With much more greater effort, he manages to finally shift into the costume which looks exactly like Glitchtrap's appearance. She couldn't help, but peek over her shoulder to look at him every once in a while. He was exhausted. He decided that he was just going to sit back on the desk and lean against the desk again with his legs, "Well that was a fun exercise I see that we're still sleeping... I'm not surprised it is the weekend after all, you didn't set an alarm clock..." She finally got up from her sitting position and walked over to William before taking the seat in front of him, "The good news is my tummy feels better, the bad news is it took longer because of those fucking noises." There was a small chuckle from within the costume, "I still cannot believe you insist upon saying tummy instead of saying your stomach..."
"Laugh all you want, it feels more natural to say and there's no one really important here for me to be trying to pretend I'm more sophisticated than I actually am. I am a scraggly bitch... So aren't you gonna takeoff the head?"
He paused for a very long time before responding, "Later..."
She nodded and got up from the chair to do a little stretch. She started walking away before she abruptly turned back around jumped over the desk and then tried to grab him. Suddenly there was a struggle.