Fragmented Memory

POV: 3rd
They arrived home and after a bit of homework and a shower, Alex had gotten ready for bed. She looked at the small rabbit and waited exactly for when her roommate had left the room before saying rather bluntly, "Has anyone ever told you you're an absolute ham?"
He gave a cartoonishly large smile as he responded, "No, but I've been told I'm rather charming~" She rolled her eyes at him aggressively, "Good night, Mr. Afton..." She rolled away from him and succumbed to her slumber. He gave a good laugh before he also closed his eyes before opening them back up blankly, entering whatever sleep state always seems he answers. He looked almost as if he was nothing more than a normal toy, as if his own soul had drifted away from the surface from the plushy prison and retreated far away. As he fell into subconsciousness, he had a lot on his mind.

POV: 1st - Alex
When I woke up I was standing in a backroom of a building digging through a box. It was incredibly strange to find myself mid-motion, but it's not like I had any control over the situation. It was once again one of those dreams where I was merely an observer as my body moved without me, but something about it felt strange. There were missing textures and missing people within pictures along the walls. And although this happened sometimes in my dreams this was normal-ish, there would normally be at least something there, but instead there was just a black glitchy void with specs of purple flickering in and out. This was most notable when I had passed a picture of who I now know is Henry and the second person with silver eyes who I knew very well was probably William. For some reason with the exception of the eyes and the hair William's face had been desecrated in a way where the rest of the features weren't understandable. This wasn't the first time this has happened to William's face, but it was weird that it kept on happening.
After leaving the backroom, I walked into a smaller room within the room, the door to that area having a small metal plate that was labeled, "Henry Emily." The door was open for me and I walked straight in, I then looked at the small man sitting at the table. I could only see the top of his head from the perspective I just came into. In reality he probably wasn't that small, but William was just a freakishly tall person. It was a strange mental place to know that this was someone else's memory, but it felt just like my own experience, fresh yet nostalgic. Henry's face was buried into his work and I felt my lips curl into a smile as I slowly approached him before aggressively grabbing his shoulders causing the poor man to jump out of his skin. "Geez Will, must you try and give me a heart attack every time..." With one swift and graceful movement I pulled a chair from the corner and sat right next to him, "I wouldn't do it so often if you didn't look so awfully cute when you do that." It felt horribly strange to have William's voice come out of my mouth, but I was genuinely curious about where the interaction was going.
"Screw off," the man playfully punched William in the arm, but you can tell that he was smiling and he was happy to see his friend. I looked over to the sheet of paper in front of the man seeing that they were blueprints for a very familiar robot, it was the security puppet and I thought a mix of emotions. I felt curiosity and wonder from a source that was not my own probably William in that moment, but for me I knew where these events would eventually lead and so it left me with this bittersweet feeling, "What are you working on?" I felt William lean back almost expecting some thing and then I saw it the light sparkling in Henry's eyes as he excitingly got up and started blabbering on about the intricacies of the technology that he was about to build. While William listened, he gave a very stiff and almost teacher like expression as he held his face lightly, a thinkers pose. It was around that time that my soul began to separate from William's entity and I can enjoy the perspective of the conversation from a different part of the table. I was a ghost neither of the two of them can see me because this is a memory that already happened. I felt so sad for this man. I knew what was going to happen to him and I just felt so angry at William, but most importantly I felt... flush? I guess I never noticed how handsome Henry was last time. Seeing him in a drunken state was not a good introduction to the beauty of this man and his passion. His soft brown eyes nearly sparkled with exploding fireworks with every word. I had no idea what he was talking about because it was way out of my league, but I know that whatever it was it's gonna be awesome.
I was so completely lost in the moment that I didn't see that there were somebody's slowly moving in behind me. Another ghost like myself not being able to interact with the room.