Acceptance

POV: Alex
                               After a late start to the morning as I was exhausted from the trip back from the hospital, I slowly, but surely drag myself to my classes. I emailed my teachers telling them the situation and how from now on I need a little extra time to get the classes and rest. Most of my teachers were completely understanding about it, but I was still drained. I decided to spend the majority of my morning working on trying to figure out how am I going to afford half the equipment, I need to continue with our project. After all the pain I've felt and if I am doomed to become just like him, I might as well go the full mile. It's not like I'm dumping all my eggs in one basket or that I'm gonna start killing kids, but I need to make it worth my time and pain at least.
                              Even though I was in class, I couldn't help but think about how I was probably going to have to give up my morals and do the "commissions" that were requested. I loved my followers, but dear Lord are they the most disgusting group of people I've ever met. I'm trying to keep it together, but I feel just so tired, I can't put out the same energy as I normally do and I think my friends are getting worried. I already had to cancel lunch with Ryan. Luckily classes were pretty slow today and I got to relax a little bit.
So why... Just why do I get the feeling that something terrible is happening...
——————————————————————————-

                              It's me again your beloved, Narrator. I bet you didn't expect to see me in this story. Since this is a short chapter, my employer would like to use this time to briefly mention that the story will eventually come to a close. There are two more sections (sections as in collections of many chapters) before the time skip that occurs between this story and the next book so I hope you're ready for the finale. My boss would also like to apologize for how slow and relatively mundane the story has been. There are much more crazier things will occur in book two, making this more of an unexciting prequel in a way. Although don't be disappointed for long, blood will shed by the end of the story and a few jabs here and there at the fandom as a whole.