|| Chapter IX ||

Word Count : 2135 words

________________________________________________________________________________

(Kamino Ward)
( (F/N) (L/N) POV )

"So I finally get to meet this guy, huh?" I said. "Take me to your Master, Crusty."

"You need to look a bit more presentable," Shigaraki growled. "Don't go in like a hobo."

"That's rich coming from you. If he can deal with you, he can definitely deal with me," I said in a bored voice.

"By the way, I ain't coming," said Dabi. "I've got no interest in meeting this Master of yours. (F/N) can tell me about it."

"You aren't invited, so don't sweat it," said Crusty.

"Rude."

"Shall we go then, Tomura?" Kurogiri asked, and he prepared to make a portal to their Master's base.

"Right. Come along, (F/N). Behave yourself."

"Dude, calm down."

Kurogiri opened up a purple portal, and I took a slight breath. Shigaraki looked at me one last time, before he walked into the portal himself.

"You're not coming, Kurogiri?"

"No. I'll be here awaiting your return. I shall open up a portal once you're done."

"Aight then."

I took my first step, and walked into the purple portal. That uneasy feeling gripped my mind once again, but it wasn't something that could not be managed.

Once I was out of the portal through the other side, I looked around.

"..... a warehouse?"

"Not quite. Come along," Shigaraki motioned to follow him, and I walked behind the hand-dude for a while.

"I thought All For One would live in a mansion or something....."

"That's too conspicuous," Shigaraki said gruffly. "Master rules the world from the depths, (L/N). He envisions a bright future for all people in this world. A mansion is just another something he can buy whenever he wants."

"Then why hasn't he?"

"Because it's too conspicuous."

"You've already said that."

"Stop talking, goddamn it."

I looked around the place we were in right now. It was completely dark, with no signs of life or light around. There were certain tanks filled to the brim with weird hybrids that I'd never set eyes on before in my life.

All in all, it was absolutely disgusting. I wondered how All For One actually lived here.

We walked until the end of the warehouse, with me making sure I don't step on anything disgusting.