|| Chapter X ||

Words Count : 1281 words

________________________________________________________________________________

(Location : UA High School)
(Yui POV)

"Your hair is so pretty, Aizawa-san!" Kyoka Jiro said to me. Out of all the girls in the classroom, I had found her to be very nice and relatable, and she also ended up sitting right next to me.

"T-thank you," I said, as I involuntarily blushed at the comment. I thought about commenting on how nice her earlobes look, but I realized that that's not something you just randomly tell people.

At that moment, the door opened, and a man with long, black hair and stuffed inside a yellow sleeping bag entered the classroom.

I immediately felt a bright smile come up to my face, and I resisted the urge to dash and hug the man.

My Father.

He was going to be my teacher!

However, it looked like my ecstasy was not shared by everyone else in the classroom. They all stared at our teacher with wide eyes.

I quietly laughed to myself.

"Good morning, Class 1-A," he said groggily. "You're in the Hero Course now. Welcome to UA High. Don't die. I'm Shota Aizawa. I'll be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years in UA."

"..... Aizawa?"

All eyes turned to look at me. Their stares soon turned into bewildered, incredulous looks.

"No way! That's your dad?!"

"Y-yeah," I said, a bit taken aback with the sudden questions. "He's..... my dad."

"You're not getting any preferential treatment, Yui. That clear?"

I slumped and placed my hand on my cheek. "I know that. You already told me. Mom said she'd give me preferential treatment though, so boo-yeah."

Aizawa twitched his eyebrows. "I gotta talk to that lady now, huh....."

"Wait, your Mom is a teacher at UA too!?" Kyoka screamed into my ear.

"Yeah, Midnight."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."