Prologue

Rain falls to the ground as it's the dark of night, a woman in her peaceful home watching over her child in the crib to help it sleep from the harsh rain outside. The door is heard being opened and then closed. A figure stands in the hallway outside the door "Olivia...." the figure says in low tone, before the figure says anything Olivia tears up having her back turned on him "Blade leave now.. Just please leave!" blade walks towards her slowly "olivia please listen to me i-" the Olivia pulls out a pistol that she's been hiding. "Why should I listen to you!? you killed those innocent people everyone saw!" Olivia is in tears still pointing the gun at Blade "They were right your humanity is slowly fading away your not yourself...your....not my husband anymore so stay away from me and my son you monster." she takes a ring off her finger and throws it at him, Blade catches the ring slowly looking at it in his hand, Blade eyes glow with rage as he slowly looks at her looking like he's about to attack but Olivia shows no fear she still pointing the gun at him "leave my house........now...." Olivia says still showing no fear towards him. Blade turns around and walks away. Soon there was a big bang at the front door as it was destroyed by Blade. The sudden loud noise wakes the child and it begins to cry, Olivia holds the child and rocks him "Shhhhhhhhh its ok sweetie it's ok moms here."the child calms down she then lays him back down in his crib "sleep well my little goofball you'll be a better demon hunter than your father you'll be......Dave The Demonhunter.".