Chapter 35:Fight for our world

Dave begins swinging at Blade as Blade begins to deflecting every hit Dave throws at him,next up Skull begins throwing fireballs at Blade, Blade swings his sword hitting all of the fireballs then Skull tries to surprise Blade with a attack but fails as Blade knows where he's about to attack, Surge then joins in swing around his scythes at Blade even tries swiping him to make him trip but Blade manages to avoid the swipe and swings at Surge, AJ grabs Surge and pulls him away quickly and grabs ahold of the blade making it cut a little of her hand but she looks at Blade with anger as she tries to break Blade sword but Blade pulls it away from her and swings at her, she moves around quickly avoid every swing. Dave,Skull, Surge and AJ start to combine their strength, AJ lifts Skull and then throws him quickly making him fly towards Blade, Skull slams down unto Blade hitting him with a hard flaming punch, Blade now on the ground tries to get back up is soon met with Dave and Surge as they both swing at him, Blade managing to keep up with them but soon is surprised by AJ from behind as she grabs him and does a suplex on Blade and quickly throws him towards Skull and then Skull grabs ahold of Blade legs and spins him around throwing him up in the air as AJ throws Dave and Surge up in the air at the sametime, Dave swings his sword at Blade as Surge Swings at Blade, they get so many hits on Blade, Skull and AJ go up in the air as they both charge up their punches and then both go down quickly as their punches connect to Blade making him hit the ground so hard he almost goes through the floor leaving a huge dent on the ground. Dave,Skull,Surge and AJ land onto the ground as they look at Blade that is now laying in the ground "Alright we kicked his ass well!" Surge cheers but soon is interrupted by Blade getting up slowly "Aww.. come on!" Surge mask changes to a yellow color "We just gotta keep going no matter what!" Dave says breathing heavily. Skull cracks his neck "If he wants some more we'll give him what he wants!" AJ cracks her knuckles "After so many demons this man stands out to be the strongest enemy I ever faced." Blade stands up as his demons spread out, he looks at the group showing no emotion in his face as his red eyes continue to glow bright. The group charge at him fighting him once again as they work together to fight Blade, As they fight him he seems to be more stronger and faster then before, he dodges the hits and swings from the group. Dave Swings his sword as quickly as possible but no luck, Skull shoots more fireballs at Blade but seems to hardly effect him as he takes the hits this time, Surge tries to swing his scythes at Blade but he avoids the attacks with no effort, AJ tries hit him But just avoids her punches. Blade avoids all their attacks now its turn as he starts with Surge by grabbing him and throwing him "Surge!" AJ quickly flies to grab him but is stopped by Blade as he flies towards her and grabs her by the throat Surge hits the wall hard and falls down and hits the ground with a hard thoud, Blade slams her against the wall, AJ struggles to break free but Blades grip tightens up making her gasp for air about to break her neck "LET HER GO YOU BASTARD!!!" Skull Jumps onto Blade making him let go of AJ, AJ slides down the wall holding her throat, Skull holds onto Blade not letting go then attempts to pull on Blades demon wings to rip them off but Blade grabs ahold of Skulls arms and then lifts Skull over him and proceeds to slam Skull multiple times on the ground "OW,FUCK,OOF, AH,A, LITTLE,HELP!?" Blade continues to slam Skull onto the ground then Dave jumps towards Blade with his sword aimed at him, Blade stops slamming let him go and then stops Dave by grabbing ahold of the blade part of Dave's sword and then looks at him in the eyes and says with deep "You and your friends will never win Dave face it your world is doomed." Blade kicks Dave in the chest making him let go of his sword. Dave goes flying back slamming into the wall knocking the air out of him, as Skull slowly backs up Blade throws Dave's sword at Skull stabbing him in the chest making him fly back, Skull hits the wall making the sword in his chest pin him against it "Well feck." as he just hangs there. The group are defeated one by one as they sit there in defeat, Blade is too powerful for them to take down, AJ runs over to Dave quickly as he lays against the wall worn out and badly hurt "AJ...." Dave mumbles as he turns his head to look at her "Please get up Dave we can't lose now after so much we did to get here and fight for we cant lose to Blade the worlds fate is in our hands! So please get up!" Dave just lays there as Blade begins to slowly move the two, Skull attempts to pull the sword out of his chest but he's pinned in tight, Surge slowly gets up and sees the situation and sees Skulls having troubles getting out the sword so Surge sneaks to help out Skull as Blade slowly approaches AJ and Dave, AJ places her hand on his chest to heal him as his ribcage was broken from the hard kick by Blade, "There's still a chance to save him Blade your father might still be in there save him and he can stop all this so please Dave do this i know you can." AJ then moves her hand and places it on Daves cheek and leans in towards him "Save your father, and save our world ya goofball." AJ then kisses him on the lips, tears flow down her cheeks and then pulls herself away slowly looking at him in the eyes,Dave looks at her in the eyes giving her the look of determination, Blade finally approaches them with his sword drawn he looks at Dave with glowing red eyes, Dave slowly gets up and looks at Blade showing no fear towards him, Surge pulls out the sword from Skull chest making him fall to ground and then he quickly gets back up and yells "Kick his ass Dave! save our world from this asshole!" Skull tosses the sword towards Dave, Dave catches it, Surge yells "Do it man fight with all your strength!" AJ quickly flys over to Skull and Surge to stand by them. Dave looks at Skull,Surge and AJ and smirks as he looks back at Blade and points his sword at him "Alright dad lets finish this once and for all!"