Chapter 7: Dame Bloody Demon Wings

Dave wanders around the town looking for some demons, soon he sees a flying demon "againseriously!?" as he sees the flying demon lunge forwards towards these Couple, Dave quickly sprintstowards the flying demon "not this time you flying rat fucker" Dave jumps up in the air as the flyingdemon is close to the couple, Dave pulls out his sword in midair and swings at the flying demon. Theswords cuts the demon in half dave falls the ground and lands on his feet, the flying demon cut in halfbody hits the ground as the blood splatters on the couple and on Dave, Dave stands up "there we go yourall safe and sound-....oh" the couple are in shock and look scared as all hell they just stand there holdingeach other shaking, Dave cleans his sword quickly and stealths it "um i think its best you two go homeand get cleaned up" the couple look at him and nod as they slowly walk away still shaken from whathappened. Dave sighs in relief and then looks at the cut in half dead demon "well let's see if thosenumbers are different you bloody flying demon" he grabs its arm as it lifts part of the demon he looks atthe arm "alright let's see what do we have....uh....wait...w-w-what?" Dave's eyes go wide as he looks atthe numbers on the demons arm "no no no no no no this can't be....it's" he looks at the demon then looksback its arm "its the same demon i killed a few days ago" the numbers look the same as what he sawbefore being attacked by other flying demons. Dave drops the arm and he shakes his head "no this can't bethe same demon why would hell make the same demon? Is it a copy is it i-" dave holds his head as he getsreally confused on the numbers on the demons arm. Before he tries to figure what's going on he hears atruck coming so he hides behind something and waits for the truck to show up, the truck arrives and slowsdown where the dead demon is at, the back doors on the truck open up and bunch of Heavy soldiers comeout and survey the area for any demons as the clean up crew come out and take the dead demon body withthem Captain Dick comes out and looks around the area and proceeds to watch over his men and givethem orders, Dave watches them as he hides and whispers "hm....seems like they arrived pretty early"Dave looks at his watch "no way someone would of called them that quickly just a few minutes ago?There's no way and-" Captain Dick looks over at where Dave is hiding "shit!" Dave hides, Captainsquints his eyes and proceeds to walk over to where Dave's at, Dave holds his breath as the Captain getscloser and closer "Captain the Demon is ready to be taken back to base!" Captain stops in place he wasclose to seeing Dave, Captain turns around nods at one of the members from the clean up crew "Alrightmen lets head back to base!" The clean up crew bring the body in the truck as the heavy Soldiers finishsurveying the area and enter the truck. They wait for the Captain as he looks back at Dave's hiding spotthen enters the truck signaling the drivers to drive and then closes the trucks doors. Dave watches thetruck as it begins to drive away so Dave begins to follow the truck "i gotta find out what the hell theygonna do with the dead demon body? And do they know about the numbers on its arm?'' As Davequestions more about the D.H.F and what they're gonna do he follows the truck so he can find out whatthe hell is going on.