Chapter 3:This is my rifle, This is my gun, This is for killing demons

The heavy armored soldiers survey the area as Dave and Skull walk up to the Captain that's leading thegroup of soldiers "Hey look it's Captain dickhead!" Dave chuckles and Skull shakes his head, the Captaingives Dave an angry look "its Captain Dick and you two better explain what the hell you guys are doinghere!?" Dave catches his breath after chuckling "me and Skull here was hunting some demons and-" Skulljoins in "and we managed to save a civilian in the process" the Captain looks at Dave and Skull thenlooks at the guy in the back being taken to the hospital, he then sighs "look here guys'' he looks at themwith a straight face "if you two and that glowing mask tin can wanna hunt demons just join D.H.F weaccept all kinds of demon hunters, even your friend right here Skull, we accept anyone!" Dave smiles andshakes his head "sorry Captain me,Skull and Surge ain't joining D.H.F group we work alone and that's itcome on Skull let's head home." Dave turns around and starts walking away, Captain gets angry and yellsat Dave "You know your not gonna find that one demon that killed your mother" Dave stops in his trackshis back still turned on them, the Captain continues to speak "Even if you have Skull and Surge with you,how would you know if its the one that killed her or maybe you-" before the Captain can finish Daveturns around quickly and pulls out his sword as he runs towards him, Dave swings his sword at thecaptain but soon is stopped by Skull, Skull has ahold of the blade part on the sword as the sword wasclose enough to striking the Captains head and the Captain just stands there with no reaction from beingalmost killed. Skull holding the blade as much as he can he speaks to Dave with a calm tone "Dave hey itsalright calm down we'll find the bastard that killed her its ok'' Dave with this angry look on his face soonfades away as he hears Skull calm voice and then he looks at Skull, Skull has this determined look in hisface even when he's in pain from holding the blade he manages to stay calm and letting Dave know itsalright. Skull successfully calms down Dave as he lowers his sword and stealths it. Captain looks at Skulland nods as a thank you and then the Captain proceeds to apologize to Dave "my apologies i shouldn'twent that far I-" Dave stops him "its alright Captain it's my fault i kinda lost myself there" the Captainnods "Dave if you want to find your mothers killer we can help" Dave shakes his head "im sorry Captainwe got this on our own" Captain than ask Dave a question, "why don't you wanna join D.H.F there's gottabe a good reason why?" Dave doesn't look at the Captain "Cause you guys couldn't keep my mom safeyou guys said she was safe and sound and wouldn't be killed hell i was thinking about joining D.H.F atsome point but when i heard she was killed by some demon that was locked up but somehowescaped....so tell me what is this demon huh!?" Dave gets into the Captains face "You say you want me tojoin your group and hunt this demon that killed her so tell me!!!" Captain looks a dave still with a straightface "We had files on it but was lost due to the destruction from the demon" Dave looks at the captain inthe eyes "Bullshit..." Dave backs away from the Captain "i think its best you guys leave dont wannawaste your time being here" the Captain grunts and then orders his men to return to base. The Captaintakes a last look at Dave and Skull "I'm still leaving the spots open for you guys no matter what" Davegives him the middle finger "yeah no go fuck yourself you jamaican looking motherfucker!" The Captainand the heavy soldiers leave and Skull looks at Dave with a confused look "um Dave he's not Jamaican"Dave looks at Skull "i always say random shit when im angry." Skull Smirks and laughs with Dave asthey proceed to head home.