Chapter 1:Another Day Another Demon

"Ugh where the hell is it?" Dave mumbles as he searches around the place looking for rootbeer to make his rootbeer float, soon some demon enters the house "Dave you here?" It is revealed to be his demon buddy Skull, he met Dave a long time ago when Dave was hunting demons Dave found Skull badly hurt from escaping from hell after being tortured. Dave hears Skull and replies "Oh hey Skull what's up?" as Dave is still looking for rootbeer "Uh Dave what are you doing?" Skull says with a confused look. "I'm looking for root beer so I can make my root beer float!" "I don't think we have any root beer left..dave'' dave sighs and gives up the search, "dame i guess no root beer float tonight" dave looks down with sadness Skull sighs "Really Dave? it's not the end of the world i'll pick some up later" dave smiles "hell yeah!" Dave does a backflip out of nowhere. Skull takes a deep breath and then says "Ok Dave me and Surge need to show you something follow me." Skull leads Dave outside, as they exit they see a demon thats laying on the ground masked figure is standing by the demon body poking it, it revealed to be Surge a demon that left hell like Skull did but Surge was hunting Skull down for escaping hell he tried killing Skull and Dave multiple times but soon couldn't beat them and then was told the truth of the demons that sent him would of torture Surge even if he did succefully killed Skull so he agreed to join them hunt the demons down. Surge continues to poke the demon body "Here let me check." Skull walks over to the demon body then grabs ahold of the demons head and snaps the neck "Now its dead.'' Skull smiles at Surge, Surge mask glows bright as he looks at Skull and then it changes to red "Did you really have to do that Skull!?" "What? You kept poking the dame thing so i made sure it was completely dead!" while Skull and Surge argue Dave looks at the demon body then sees a pair of numbers on its arm Dave then yells for their attention "Guys! Quit acting like little kids, I just found something!" Skull and Surge stop arguing and go to where Dave is and they see the numbers on the demon's arm. "What the hell? Numbers imprinted on its arm? I never seen a demon have that before" surge replies with a sarcastic tone "probably you didn't notice that on demons cause you were too busy snapping their necks and punching holes through their chest!" Skull's right hand lights on fire and then points at Surge with his flaming hand that has no skin and no muscle just pure bone "can it you tin can piece of shit!" "ENOUGH! Jesus you two always fight out of nowhere...now tell me why the hell does this demon have numbers on its arm?" Skull calms down and the fire on his right hand goes away and Surges calms down and his mask color changes back to blue , "I don't know Dave me and Surge haven't been in hell for years we don't what has changed down there this probably a new thing in hell i don't know'' Dave Big thinks for a sec and then he replies "i was gonna say the number of their rank but there's no way theres too many numbers so my theory is they are keeping count on their demons now hmmm...." Dave stretches and takes a deep breath. "Well we can find out when we hunt for demons we kill one, bring it here and check to see if the numbers are different on their arms easy as that now let's head to the store and get some root beer!" Surge nods and then begins to follow Dave. Skull looks at the demon arm that has the numbers on it he thinks for a little bit then Dave yells for him, "come on Skull quit being a slowpoke!" Skull snaps out of it "Skull i'll be right with you!" Skull takes a last look at the numbers then runs off to catch up with Dave and Surge.