Chapter 15:TRUE LOVE CAN ALWAYS HURT

Olivia is at home cooking dinner in the kitchen, you can hear her humming a sweet song as she cooks, her son is in his crib giggling in joy hearing his mother hum a sweet song. Olivia finishes dinner then goes to get her son out of his crib as he holds on to a stuffed animal that's a giraffe with a music box in it that plays when wind up, soon there's a knock at the front door of the house "Just one moment please!" she places him in a plastic sit up chair with a little tray on it, Olivia heads towards the front door and then opens it revealing to be Captain Dick "Dick it's nice to see you,what are you doing here?" Captain has this worried look on his face as he looks at Olivia "Olivia i need to talk to you do you have a moment?" Olivia looks back in the kitchen and sees her son in the plastic chair playing with his giraffe then looks at Captain Dick "just getting ready to feed my son, you can come in to talk while I feed him." Captain Dick nods and Olivia moves to the side to let him in. They both enter the Kitchen and Olivia pulls up a chair close to her son and begins to feed him "So Dick what brings you here?" Captain leans against a wall and looks over at Olivia and her son, "Well i came over to see how you two are doing and i also did promise Blade to make sure to keep an eye on you and your son" Olivia smiles as she feed her son and Captain gives a little smirk "what's the boy's name?" "His name is Dave" Dave giggles as he eats and claps his little hands "Dick is there something wrong? From the way you're standing and how you look I can tell it's bothering you" Olivia takes a napkin and wipes Dave's mouth and looks at Captain with a concerned look as Captain begins to open his mouth but words fail to come out as he looks down with a sad look "I......" "I...what? Did something happen to my husband? Is he...dead?" Captain quickly looks back up at her and shakes his head "No no he's not dead he just...changed...." Olivia gives a confused look as she finishes feeding Dave dinner "Hang on a sec let me put Dave in his crib and then you can tell me what's going on." Captain Dick nods and then waits in the front room as Olivia takes Dave to his crib, she lays him down and then winds up his giraffe and place it by him as it begins to play music , Dave hugs it and Olivia smiles as she leaves the room and head to the front room "Alright tell me now" Captain Dick gets up after sitting down in a chair "About your husband he changed, his humanity is gone..." Olivia crosses her arms "What do you mean his humanity is gone? There's no way he lost his humanity" "He did, his feathered wing was missing all his feathers. Have you ever noticed that he started caring less?" Olivia thinks for a sec "He doesn't arrive at home in time a lot or doesn't do much at home cause he comes back tired that's all remember but he always out there doing his job" Captain sighs "Well i started noticing he hardly talk to my men a lot he just walk by them even when they say hello to him" "That's just Blade he always like that" "No he always talk to them or say hello to the other guys so it has to be his humanity that caused him to start acting that way and what made him snapped and kill those people" Olivia eyes go wide "K-k-kill? Your saying my husband killed innocent people?" Captain nods slowly as Olivia turns around and not facing him "I don't believe you Dick that's not my husband he wouldn't just snap and kill innocent people that's impossible" "I think it's best you see it for yourself" Captain grabs the remote to the T.V and turns it on "what are you-" he interrupts her "Just look" he points at the T.V and Olivia turns her head towards the T.V and watches the news "Breaking news the well known demon hunter Blade that was facing a big Demon in part of the town, Blade was victorious and people cheered him onto then screaming for their lives here's the footage that shows what happened we must warn you that the footage is not for the faint of heart we recommend you keep your children away to not to see this now play the footage." they begin playing the recorded footage as it shows Blade killing the demon in battle as he forms back to himself people are cheering him on as they run up to him and thank him, Olivia can kinda see Blade face as she realised he's not smiling, soon it begins as they give one last warning on what's gonna happen and then they begin to show the footage of Blade snapping and killing the innocent people out of nowhere, Olivia gaps as she covers her mouth seeing her husband killing the innocent people, tears roll down her cheek as Captain Dick looks away not wanting to see the friend he knew for a long time kill these people in a brutal way. The Footage ends "Whatever caused him to snap like that we may never know for now we mourn our loss of a hero that turned evil and is now seen as a killer now." The news ends and goes to a commercial as Captain Dick turns the T.V off and looks at Olivia that is now on her knees crying her eyes out "Olivia..." he says with a soft tone as he leans down to help her up "Why...why he do that?..." she looks up at Captain as tears go down her cheeks. "Did I lose my husband?the man I fell in love with is gone? Tell me that wasn't him please!!!!" Captain shakes his head as tears begin to go down his cheeks ''Olivia... Blade is gone he is not your husband anymore we can't do anything about it he's gone" Olivia cries as she knows the truth her husband really is gone. As time goes by a little after Captain helps calm Olivia he tells her his plan that he made and explains whys hes here"Olivia its not safe here Blade might come back here and might kill you and Dave that's why i came here to tell you what happened with your husband and came here to take you and Dave to D.H.F base to keep you two safe" Olivia wipes her tears away as she looks at the Captain with red eyes after crying alot "No i will stay here no matter what it's better to have Dave in a real home then some base so me and Dave are staying here" "I knew you would say that...here have this" Captain hands her a pistol "The gun has special made bullets that are made to kill him so if Blade ever does shows up here and tries to hurt you or Dave shoot him as much it hurts you to kill your husband you gotta protect Dave." Olivia nods as she wipes her tears away and takes the gun "We'll be near by if anything goes wrong so stay safe and make sure to keep the gun by you at all time you never know he'll show up" "Thank you..." Captain Dick nods at Olivia as he begins to leave the house as Olivia and Dave stay home and wait for Blade to come home.