Chapter 2:Demon May Cry

Dave, Skull, Surge leave the store with a few cases of rootbeer, Surge looks back at the store as he followsDave and Skull "i think i creeped a lot of people out cause they just kept staring at me." Skull chuckles"probably your mask was fucking up you kept smacking your head to fix it." Surge mask changes to redand replies "well the dame mask keeps acting up cause its been damaged so much from the past! at somepoint i need to replace it!" Surge mask acts up he hits his head and it fixes it" Skull gives another chuckle,"See there you go again with the hitting your head to fix your mask you seriously really do need to replaceit." Surge sighs and the group begin to head home. Soon some flying demon flys over the boys then theflying demon grabs some random guy off the street. Dave takes a deep breath as he sees the man beingtaken away "Aw shit here we go again can i just catch one dame break without worrying about demonsattacking sometimes!?" Dave hands the cases of rootbeer to Surge "Surge take the rootbeer back to ourhouse me and Skull will take care of this" Dave and Skull run off to chase the flying demon" Surge juststands there holding the cases of rootbeer for a few,"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?" Surgewalks away with the rootbeer cases mumbling angrily. Dave and Skull continue to chase the flying demon"we just gotta keep following it soon it'll land somewhere" daves says as he keeps an eye on the man thatbeing held by the demon, after chasing it for awhile it lands on a nearby small building, Dave and Skullmanaged to get on the top of the building and find the demon, the flying demon is pulling off the mans legand eating on it as the man screams in pain Dave yells for its attention "Hey fuck face!" the demon looksback as blood drips off its mouth "i do believe that leg belongs to that guy right there buddy that ain't nochicken leg your feasting on'' dave pulls out his sword, a sword he made himself as the design of the bladelooks sharp enough to pierce through armour or other things and the handle of the sword pure steel but iswrapped up by cloth to make it easier for dave to swing his sword without it slipping from his handduring long battles. Dave points his sword at the demon "One demon should be easy so I'll take care ofhim, you go take care of that guy over there" Skull nods and heads over to the guy. Dave smirks and thenproceeds to charge at the demon, the demon jumps over Dave and then swings at him from behind, davequickly blocks the demon attacks from his sword and proceeds to attack back with a couple if swings withhis sword, he misses alot as the demon is quick enough to dodge his sword attacks and jumps back andscreams at dave, Dave still in attack position replies to the demons screams "jesus you dame thingsalways scream when being attacked?" The demon jumps at Dave, soon he manages to swing his sword at go spot and the sword cuts the demon in half causing blood to spill everywhere even on dave "ugh nowthat's just nasty" as he wipes some of the blood off his face. The demon still lives as its trying to crawlaway even when its insides are hanging out and dragging on the ground, dave walks up and steps on oneof its intestines that's hanging out causing the demon to stop, the demon cries in pain and suffering"alright demon I-" Dave stops and noticed some numbers on its arm, "Ok i have some questions what dothose numbers mean on your arm? Come on spit it out!" the demon continues to cry in pain "EHHHHHEHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" dave yells "Don't you EHHHH EHHHH me i need answersdam-....what the?" dave sees some scar on its neck it looks like its voice box was taken out, before " whatthe hell happened?" "DAVE LOOK OUT!!!!" Skull yells soon Dave is grabbed by other demons it seemsthe demon was calling for help as the demons lift him in the air "Hang on Dave!" Shoots fireballs out of his right hand towards the demons, it hits some of them causing them to drop dave, dave lands on the ground "T-thanks for the he-help" dave says as he catches his breath from hitting the ground kinda hard.Skull helps Dave up "is that guy ok over there?" Skull smirks " he'll be fine i stopped the bleeding he passed out from shocked" Dave nods "I'm just glad he's alive" Skull then looks over at the dead demon"get any info about the numbers on their arms?" Dave looks down and shakes his head "No the demoncouldn't talk its voice box was missing but it did seen that the numbers were different but no answers about what they mean.." Skull pats Dave shoulder "we'll find out don't worry" Dave smirks. Demons thenappear a big group of them, Dave and Skull get ready to kill them soon a bunch of gunfire happens andthe group of demons are shot up and killed, Dave and Skull look at each other with a confused look then hear a bunch of footsteps revealing to be a group of heavy armored soldiers as one of them give the call"Area clear of Demons!"