Chapter 32: Light In The Sky

Dave struggles to shove the demon off of him "UGH Dame demon you need a breath mint cause your breath reeks!" the demon gets hit in the head by a fireball Skull yells "your welcome!" Dave looks over at Skull and gives him a thumbs up then he proceeds to slice demons up. A bright light then appears in the sky making the demons stop to look up even the D.H.F soldiers stop to look up then theres a loud boom sound angels begin to come down from heaven "Holy shit..." Dave says looking up, "Well i be damned." Skull says with a smirk, "There's....so many..." Surge says as his mask changes to a orange color, "They're finally choosing to fight rather then stay in heaven" AJ says as she smiles. Angels begin to swoop down towards the demons and begin to fight along side the D.H.F soldiers. Dave,Skull,Surge and AJ continue to fight knowing now they have help from the angels they do there best to fight the demons. Captain Dick yells at Dave "YOU FOUR GET INSIDE THE RED TOWER! ME AND THE OTHERS WILL KEEP THE DEMONS OFF OF YOU!" Dave nods and calls for Skull, Surge,and AJ "GUYS! WE GOTTA HEAD INTO THE RED TOWER LETS GO!" Dave begins to head towards the red tower Skull,Surge and AJ follow him. Demons try jumping at them but are stopped by angels, Dave slices some demons in front, Skull shoots fire out of his hand at the demons, Surge swings his scythes at the demons and AJ grabs demons and throws them to the angels to deal with them. They make it into the red tower and AJ closes the door behind her. They see the stairway leading up to the top but the design was changed a lot more; it looked bigger this time like the place was upgraded to look better. Dave looks at the others and nods giving the look of determination they begin to head up the stairs.