Final Chapter: Skullcrushers

A few days pass by after the long battle for the town and the world itself, the town goes back to normal as people are back in their town and continue with their life as if nothing really happened. Dave stands on the front porch drinking a rootbeer feeling the nice cool breeze, AJ comes out and stands by Dave ''Whats up?" Dave looks over to her and shrugs ''Nothing much just been chilling drinking some good old rootbeer." "Nice so Dave how was it being in heaven for a few?" Dave takes a sip of his rootbeer "It was great, honestly I can tell being an angel up there is great." "Yeah it is so what you gonna do now that you saved the world from hell?" Dave thinks for a sec and replies "Well....me, you, Skull and Surge are gonna continue to fight demons as normal cause hells gonna have a new king and send demons up here again so we now relax as much as we can then continue fighting demons as always." AJ smiles and nods "Sounds good to me." AJ leans closer to Dave and kisses him "Awwww get a room love birds." Skull chuckles as comes out to the front porch, AJ smirks "Yeah yeah Skull don't make me say those things to ya!" Skull gives a worried look on his face "Hahahaha the look on your face when she said that!" Surge laughs as he comes out to the front porch, Skull quickly turns to him and gets angry "Oh yeah you tin can looking motherfucker! How about I kick your ass!" Surge changes to a purple color and begins to run away from "AHHHHH!" Surge screams "Better get back here Surge!!" Skull chases after him, Dave and AJ laugh as they watch. Dave then catches his breath and then looks at the sky knowing how happy his parents are and knowing he will continue to fight on and protect the world from being taken over as he has friends there for him to fight by his side, their group the world will always know as SKULLCRUSHERS!

The End!