✧𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙧✧

⋆。˚Morning Interruption ⋆。˚

A cute, steamy, and fluffy morning with Steven. I'm a fluff person so this was way out of my comfort zone lol
Happy Birthday Popcorn!💖
<3
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Disclaimer: a little steamy

Y/N and Steven's shared apartment:

Year: 1987
Y/N POV

Bright and early morning light shined through the silk curtains of our bedroom. The warmth of Steven's sleeping body making I nuzzle deeper into his bare soft chest.

The nippy winter air getting the best of the both of us as we cuddled deeper within the sheets. Steven's fluffy blonde hair in disarray as his bed head was just as beautiful as his normal hairstyle.

Placing my chin on his chest, I looked up at my sweet boyfriend of 2 years gently snoring away. Knowing it was early and you wouldn't have to get up for a couple more hours since it was his day off, I laid my head back down and dozed back off.

As I woke up to the feeling of Steven's fingers running through my tangled hair. Peeking up through squinted eyes due to the bright sun, I see his signature smile looking down at me.

"Good morning." I mumbled softly still trying to wake up. He chuckled at my squished face on his chest.

"Morning beautiful." He spoke in his husky morning voice pecking my forehead before he continued.

"Since it's my big day off, I suggest we stay in bed all day." He said happily stretching his arms before wrapping them around my waist.

"Mhm and do what?" I asked curious to what he had planned for the day. He rarely gets days off so any free time is special.

" I was thinking movies, cuddles... and other things." His voice getting lower as he mumbled kissing my neck softly. His soft lips brushing against my ear as he kissed any space he could find sending chills down my spine.

I giggled at the feeling knowing what his intentions were. "That's sounds like a plan." I smiled as his lips found mine gently kissing them.

Both of our smiles clashing as our kisses became consistent. He hovered over me as the kiss grew deeper and more passionate. I locked my arms around his neck gently tugging at his blonde locks.

One of his hands traveling to my waist as the other's beside my head keeping his balance. As his lips travelled to my neck lightly nipping at the tender skin making me sigh in content at the pleasuring feeling. His mouth no doubt leaving dark red marks.The phone on the side tables obnoxious ring filled the room we looked at each other.

Smiling we both leaned in ignoring whoever was calling, we could always call back. His kisses on my lips made me feel complete bliss as he cherished me in the morning hue. His calloused fingers lifted my night shirt feeling the delicate bare skin of my stomach. He lifted it up over my head tossing it somewhere behind his shoulder in the room never to be seen again as my white bralette was exposed. His lips attached to mine collarbone sucking and nipping gently.

"You always seem to amaze me." He said as he stared at my almost covered upper half. I felt my cheeks become warm as they flared up. His smirk grew wider seeing me blush as he attached his lips back to my neck.

Travelling kisses down to my clevage, the phone rang again making us both pull away. Steven groaning annoyed that he can't spend a second with me without getting interrupted.

I looked up at him through hooded eyes and smiled softly letting him know it was okay. He picked up the phone with annoyance.

"Hello?" He spoked grudgingly already upset with whoever was calling. Rolling his eyes as Axl's voice filled his ear talking about needing him for a short meeting. Hearing the singers voice vexed him even more.

" C'mon man it's our day off. I never see Y/N anymore. We had a whole day planned." He said while frustratingly rubbing his forehead still above me.

I could hear Axl telling him that it wouldn't take long and they needed to have a meeting for their new album they were going to start working on after the break.

He huffed looking at the clock on his side table. "Alright I'll be there in 10." He hung up not waiting for a response as he was already irritated. I started to cover my upper half knowing he has to leave.

He looked down at my sad smile. Cupping my face with his hands, he pressed a sweet kiss against my lips. The kiss saying 'I'm sorry' all in it. My hands holding onto his wrists.

As our lips released from one another I peered up at his baby blues that were already staring back at me. I could tell he didn't want to go. He needed a break from the band.

"I have to go but I promise I'll make it up to you when I get back " he said pecking my nose. "Don't worry babe.Just hurry home this bed isn't going to stay warm with just me in it." I said trying to lighten the mood

He smiled brightly back at me kissing me one last time before getting up and heading over to the bathroom getting ready. Sitting up while stretching my back my eyes roamed over his pleasing set of abs.

" Do you want me to make you anything before you leave? Maybe coffee or breakfast?" I asked knowing he can't concentrate without having food in his system. Walking out of the bathroom towards the closet to get dressed, he shook his head with a soft smile.

"No you keep your cute self in bed until I get back. I'll just get something in the break room." He said walking over to the bed after getting dressed leaning on his hands to kiss me goodbye.

"I'll see you later. I love you gorgeous." He said pecking my forehead one last time. "I love you too be careful." I said wishing he could stay, but his dream was important and you didn't want him to leave it. Especially since it's actually his job.

Not how I wanted our free day to start but there's always another day.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
🍷
H

appy Birthday Popcorn!💖

I hope you guys enjoyed!
<3
-rockonbabe