★𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣'-𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙭★

This was requested by EstelleSixx  This part 3!

Disclaimer: swearing, mentions of drug and alcohol, drug and alcohol abuse,steamy action

I recommend listening to Starry Eyes or Tonight while reading this<3

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

April,1984

3 years before Nikki's overdose (this is an important detail)

Civic Center San Jose, CA

Estelle's pov

The stench of booze and weed takes me back to all the concerts I went to years ago. I remember when Frank dragged me to a Black Sabbath concert in return for a Led Zepplin concert. He always bribed me to listen to their music in return for my music.

I look around and see teens with jack bottles and joints getting ready for the concert to begin. So many young girls and my age dressed in skimpy outfits for the band. I still don't get how Jessica got pit tickets so late in the concert. She told me Ozzy Osbourne was supposed to be here which was insane. 

"You nervous?" she asked looking at me intently. I shook my head while playing with my bracelet. She gave me a look that said "I know you're lying." "Okay I am but in the sense that 'hey I'm going to see my first teenage love again' sense. Do you blame me?" I looked at the stage where the speaker was for the plug-ins for the bass Frank was supposed to be playing.

"Just breathe, okay? Everything's going to be fine. Six years is a little bit. He may not recognize you. Which in your overthinking head, that's a bad thing but since you're so nervous, it could be a good thing." I nodded at her words. She has a point. I am seriously overthinking this. 

Ozzy came on first, and I sang my heart out to a ton of his songs. I still listen to them on MTV when I have a break. I remember having a cassette of one of his band's albums when I was 18. When Ozzy was done, it was Motley Crue's turn.

Jess rubbed my back in comfort as I lulled myself to calm down. The crowd started to get a little louder as a blonde man in a studded harness walked onto the stage with a tall, lengthy guy behind him. I'm guessing they're part of the band. Then came a guy with black hair and a bandana and finally...Frank.Or Nikki. My heart skipped a beat seeing him in person for the first time in so many years. 

Jessica grabbed my hand gently and gave it a comforting squeeze. "I know this is a lot, but it is a concert. We haven't been to one in years. Enjoy it." she smiled. She's right; I should enjoy being out and not engulfing myself in loads of work all night.