★ 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙯𝙚-𝙎𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙝★

⋆。˚You're Better Than Booze⋆。˚
Part 2

This is part 2 of Artzee_Dorito 's request

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
🍷
Disclaimer:,fluff, mentions of drinking

𝙎𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧:1990
𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

The Next Morning:

I woke up with my head in my hands on the arm of the couch. I'm guessing I fell asleep like this. My eyes focusing on the bottles in the trash. "I should go check on him." I thought. I went upstairs to Seb's room already smelling the reek of alcohol. I slowly opened the door seeing Sebastian with his hands on his head groaning. "Morning sleeping beauty."

I said nonchalantly. He turned his head to look at within a flash. His face then morphed into regret. He moved too fast. "Hey" he mumbled rubbing his temples softly. I nodded my head to his side table at the pills and water. He looked at them for a second then finding the strength to get up, he took the pill and a drink.

"How're you feeling?" I asked slowly walking closer. He nodded before speaking. "Like shit " he chuckled honestly. I smiled a little. "If you want, I can make you a hangover breakfast." I suggested. That was our thing. Anytime one of us was hungover, we'd make each other breakfast.

He smiled shyly. "You don't have to Save. "he spoke. I knew he was just trying to get me to relax, but that's not possible in this or last night's situation. "So chocolate chip or blueberry?" I asked gently tapping on the trim of the doorframe. His smile widened a little "Chocolate chip please" "I knew it!" I laughed trying to get myself to ease up. As I left I heard the shower running. Thank the lord

I was downstairs by the stove flipping his last pancake. I heard Seb's feet coming downstairs and sit on the chair by the island. "I placed his last pancake on the plate and passed it to him with the syrup. He said thank you and waited for me to sit before eating.

I sat across from him with a smaller plate with one pancake. I didn't want to eat due to my stomach churning just thinking of the questions I have. " How'd you sleep? " I asked as my fork picked at the plate in front of me. " Eh, could've been better. Drinking my guts out doesn't help sleep as you say. " Nodding his fork towards me.

I laughed lightly taking a big gulp before continuing." So you don't remember anything last night? " I asked cautiously. Not daring to look in his eyes but a quick glance.

He looks at me for a little, like he's thinking really hard about last night. I felt a sting in my chest as he shook his head 'no'. What was I thinking? Like he would remember when he was that drunk.

" Oh" Was all I said. I looked from him to the clock on the wall. "Well" I cleared my throat. "I better get going. I have to be at work soon. Everything's cleaned up, hope you get to feeling better." I said quickly grabbing my bag as I hurried towards the door looking for my keys.

Sebastian's pov

Why did I no? What if she feels the same? What if she doesn't? " Oh shit she's leaving! I dropped my fork and ran after her before placing both my hands on her shoulders holding her in place so she couldn't leave.

" Woah Sav wait! "She didn't look up at me as she tried to get out of my grip. Wow that hurt. She never says my full name unless she's mad or serious and same for me.

Savannah's pov

His deep brown eyes stare straight into mine. Both his warm hands on my small shoulders. He shook his head before he countinued. "I didn't mean that. I remember everything from last night. From you telling me about missing movie night to my drinking and.... me telling you... I'm in love with you." He said with so much emotion. My heartbeat quickened.

"You do?" I asked still processing everything. "Of course I do." He chuckled"Do you feel the same? If not don't worry." I cut him off quickly. "Of course I do Seb." I said with a smile.

His smile widened before he started to look at my lips then back at my eyes. We both leaned in slowly before our lips touched slowly moving with each other. His hands moving from my shoulders to my cheeks as mine went to his toned bare chest . Our lips passionately moving as we both smiled shyly into the kiss.

We slowly released looking at each other our smiles as wide as they could be. "I love you Savannah" he said our gaze deeper. "I love you too Sebastian"

Also I promise to lower my drinking to two beers when I go out. And I won't miss another movie night. " He spoke moving his hands to my hips. " Thank you" I replied as he pecked my lips. Who knew him getting drunk would be a good thing?
⋆。˚You're Better Than Booze⋆。˚

This was requested by Artzee_Dorito this is definitely a rollercoaster

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
🍷