★𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣-𝘼𝙭𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚★

⋆。˚Honeymoon⋆。˚

This is part 2 of MetalDiva requests but it can be read alone as well

I realized that I don't even swear really,but I write swear words in these stories lol

Btw hope you like the gif ;)

Disclaimer:swearing, sexual content

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷
Year:1992
Los Angeles (L. A)
Kayla's pov

 A) Kayla's pov

Axl had all the honeymoon planned out. I just knew it. We're in an elevator heading up to our honeymoon suite, where anyone could push a button and come in. Not to mention, there's a camera in the corner.

But that doesn't stop him from attacking my lips. His lips wouldn't leave mine since we entered the closed space. His hand guiding my thigh around his waist as my dress slide up with his actions. His tongue doing wonders gliding across my lips before sucking on my own. Our tongues matching the rythum, heat, and placeing of the kiss.

I changed into a short silk white dress before we left the church to head to the resort. The ding of the elevator was prominent enough to make Axl's lips release from mine. Letting us know we're at our floor.

As the doors open, Axl's smirk doesn't leave his face before picking me up bridal style, holding on tight. My squeals could be heard from all the floors, I bet. "We walk through this door, as a married couple. Spending the rest of our lives together. Mrs. Rose, are you ready.?" He teased, looking from me to the door he barely unlocked with me in his arms.

I traced his jaw with the rough feeling of his stuble on my fingertips, smiling. "Ready as I'll ever be." I added back my hearted beating so fast I'm afraid it'll burst right through my chest.