✧ 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨-𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙭✧

✧.*.Blue Christmas✧.*.

Disclaimer:swearing

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

December 24,1989Y/N' Pov

December 24,1989
Y/N' Pov

To say being married to Nikki Sixx was a dream.  When Nikki and I first got married we spent every minute together and planned everything out as far as we could due to his crazy schedules.

We even planned on having kids in a couple years. Well, a year maybe. I got pregnant a year after we got married and it was the biggest and best surprise for both of us. Nikki getting sober was another good thing for us

Nikki was so happy he practically called the guys and told them he didn't want to work anymore and spend every minute with me.

I gave birth to our daughter Violet three years ago and she has been the biggest ray of sunshine we could ask for.

Nikki was currently on tour for his Dr.Feelgood album that was just released.

He would call almost everyday and spend the whole time talking to Vi about her day and how she needed to be good for mommy if she wanted presents from Santa.

She waits by the phone all day for her dad to call. He hasn't called in two days which is very odd since he always calls even if it's for a couple minutes.

I was sitting with Violet while she was watching White Christmas, a movie I adore as well. She always loves the sparkly dresses and dances around even if it's not with the theme.

"Do you think daddy will like my present I made him? I worked r-really hard" she asks with her big puppy dog eyes staring at me. She made Nikki a picture out of her art set she got for her birthday.

"Vi, sweetie I know daddy's gonna love it" I kissed her nose as she giggled. The phone starts to ring causing Violet to drop everything and pick it up.

"Daddy! I missed you! You haven't c-called in forever!" She babbles on into the phone. I smile at the interaction as I heR Nikki's voice.

I start to pick up her toys as it's getting late and ready for her bedtime. I hear Violet call for for me to get on the phone. "Mommy daddy wants you!"

"Thank you sweetie why don't you go and get dressed for bed huh" she nodded before running up to her room as I heard my husband's voice over the phone.

"Hey baby! How's tour? I know you're ready to get home" I asked into the phone enthusiastically.

"Oh it's a it's great Y/N/N." He said in a low voice