★ 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙯𝙚-𝙎𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙝★

。˚You're Better Than Booze⋆。˚

This was requested by Artzee_Dorito this is definitely a rollercoaster

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
🍷
Disclaimer:angst,fluff, mentions of drinking

𝙎𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧:1990
𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Looking at the shirt clock on the wall, I let out an irritated huff. Sebastian was supposed to be here 3 hours ago. It's 1:37 in the morning. The couch is my friend now. Stuck in his stupid apartment by myself.

Every Friday night we rent a movie and cram snacks down our throats until our stomach implode. But no, where is he? Drinking his guts away. I should really leave. Who does he think he is? Mr. Rockstar can't spend a minute with his best friend since sophomore year of highschool.

He's missed the last 2 nights because of his drinking and partying. But mostly his drinking. Everyone tries to tell him how bad it's getting but of course he doesn't listen.

A loud bang awakes me from my thoughts. I went to where the noise, was seeing the door open. Rachel and Scott where walking in holding Sebastian with his arms around both their shoulders.

Rachel's the first to notice me. "Hey Sav. We kind of got a problem here." He said nodding his head towards Seb just looking at the ground. Of course he comes back drunk. He can barely walk I'm guessing. " Yeah I can see that Rach. I'll take it from here, you boys get some rest. " I said rubbing my temples like a mother disappointed in her child.

As they plopped him down on the couch he still said nothing. Scott came over giving me a short hug." Have fun and don't kill him just yet. " He tried to ease the tension. I just smiled as Rachel came over doing the same saying goodnight.

As the door shut the room fell silent. I just looked at Sebastian furious at how childish he's being. " Are you not going to say anything? " I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

He just rolled his eyes " Don't start your barking Savannah. That's the last thing I need. " He spoke harshly trying to get up off the couch wobbling to the fridge getting another beer. I scoffed. " Barking? How is caring about someone barking? " I asked annoyed.

He took a swig of his beer looking at me. " Of course you'd say that. Why the hell you here anyways? I thought we stopped that stupid movie night thing. " He said walking past me back to the couch.

" Well you would think we would have considering you've missed the last four. I said turning my body towards him.

"Oh I'm sorry I missed your precious little movie night. Want me to cry about it? Cause I feel terrible." He dragged out sarcastically.I felt my heart sting in my chest. I get I may sound like a loser, but I missed spending time with him.

"Why are you being such an asshole? At least I don't need to get wasted to have a good time." I spoke feeling the anger rising in my veins. Sebastian gets up from the couch heading over to me.

"Don't go turning this around on me. I wouldn't have to go out and get wasted if you would just live me alone. You can't go one day without mentioning my drinking. Just hop off my case!" His finger pointing at me . His voice started to rise causing vibrations through the apartment.

"That rich. I care about you and so do the guys. You can't stand here and say you're fine. You know and everyone knows you're drinking's getting worse. We've always looked after each other and now you're telling me to stop?" I yelled back with the same amount of force in my voice.

I could hear the pounding of my heart in my ears getting faster and stronger with each word. " You want me to leave I'll leave, but don't come back to me when you realize how much deep shit you're in. Gosh Sebastian it's like the old you is completely gone. I miss him. He was always there for me and anyone who needed help. He never hurt me and was always cheering me up in a heart beat. But since new rockstar wants me to go I'll save us both the trouble and a heartache." My voice cracking a little in the end.

I grabbed my bag and headed to the door until I hear his voice again. " You don't know anything about heartache." He scoffed yelling again shoving the empty bottle in the trash reaching for another.

I turned looking at him. " What's that supposed to mean?" I had no idea what he was on about now. He was closer to me know our bodies a few inches away.

" You wanna know why I drink so much?" He asked still yelling back and forth. " Yeah tell me why you want to ruin yourself. Or how you know so much about heartache." I yelled crossing my arms over my chest.

"You wanna know?" "Yes enlighten me about your heartache. What are you so afraid of? Why do you keep pushing me away-"

" BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" he shouted. My whole body froze. My eyes were wide. I felt paralyzed. Love me? All I could think about is how intoxicated he was. The guy I'd loved since high school actually felt the same.

" W-what?" I asked my voice shakey. I was scared to hear his answer. " I'm in love with you." He then said coming down from the adrenaline high.

" You're drunk." I scoffed not quite believing what he was saying. He came closer so our faces were close. His hand reaching to stroke my left cheek.

" I know what I'm talking about Sav. Why do you think I hated all your boyfriends in highschool?" He chuckled a little.

My mind was racing. I didn't know how to react. " Seb you're insanely drunk. Let's just forget this and get you to bed." I said still enchanted by his hand on my cheek. He shook his head his beautiful blonde hair moving every which way. He looked down at my lips. " I know what I'm talking about." He whispered leaning down his lips close to mine.

As they were about to meet, I could smell the strong scent of beer all over him. I pulled away from him blinking a couple of times shaking my head a little. " Here let's get you to bed. You're bound to have a narly hang over in the morning." I said taking his hand from my cheek guiding him to his room.

He reluctantly agreed following slowly behind me. His hand softly gripped mine as I pulled the blankets away and helped him lie down. He may be a pain in the ass, but I'm still going to care for him no matter what.

As his head hit the pillow, I could already tell he was falling asleep. I tucked a piece of his soft hair behind his ear. I went to get some pain killers and a cup of water for when he wakes up.

I sat them on the table, about to head back down until I feel his grip on my wrist. His deep brown eyes peering into mine. That was always one of my favorite things about him besides his hair was his eyes. "Please stay." His tone hoarse.

Before I could reject I just nodded and lied down on top of the covers. His hand now holding mine. I waited a little before I got up to sleep on the couch.

All the thoughts came rushing back. He loves me? In love with me? But he reeks of beer. He's clearly not in the right state of mind. I just wonder how the mornings going to go.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
🍷

That was everywhere