★𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣'-𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙭★

This was requested by EstelleSixx I love writing these kinds of Nikki imagines! This is part 1!!

Baby Nikki 🥺🥹

Disclaimer:swearing,kissing,

This is based kind of off Grease

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

Year:1978

Playfair in San Jose,CA

Estelle's pov

"Oh! So close!" I laughed with my friends as Jessica missed the pin by a hair. We've been playing almost all the games here, and all the girls have won a prize except me. I suck at games.

"At least you didn't spend the last of your 20." Dawn shrugged while we started walking through the paths again. It was a beautiful night. The stars were as bright as ever, and there was a cool breeze. I always loved nights like this. Jessica and Dawn tried to convince me to go on a ride with them but who would watch all of their stuff? I took the liberty and stood by the line as they rode the speed cars.

I was picking at my nails out of boredom when I felt a presence beside me. I looked to my left to see a guy with bright green eyes and light brown hair. He smiled softly before speaking.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just saw you, and you looked like you needed company." He said sheepishly, placing his hands in the back pockets of his jeans. I smiled at his shyness. He's charming, too.

"No, it's okay.....did your friends go on the ride too?" I asked looking back at the ride. He nodded following my eyes. "Yeah rides aren't really my thing, y'know?" He shrugged with a soft smile.

"I'm Estelle." I stuck my hand out carefully at the handsome stranger. He placed his hand on mine with a shake. "I'm Frank" we introduced ourselves kindly. His hands were soft and felt so smooth against my hand.

"How come you ain't on there? You here with somebody?" I played with the end of my shirt a little. "I'm here with my friends. I'm watching their stuff." I pointed to the pile of purses, sunglasses, and stuffed prizes beside me with a small laugh.

The ride ended, and our groups of friends came barreling towards us. Jessica mouthed 'he's cute' while Dawn just gave me a smirk as their eyes went to look at Frank beside me. Frank went to talk to his friends while I talked to mine.

"Soo who's the cute guy?" Dawn asked poking my side jokingly. Jessica kept looking back at the group. "His name is Frank, and he seems nice." They smiled at me while we talked about the ride.