✧𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙭✧

✧.*.Birthday Boy✧.*.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

Disclaimer:mature content(a little),swearing,couple cuteness

Year:1988

Nikki and yours shared home

 Y/N pov

The morning sun gently filtered through the curtains of our cozy bedroom, casting a warm glow upon our peaceful faces nestled together. Nikki lay on his side with his arm draped around my waist. I was slowly waking up with a small sleepy smile at the feeling of Nikki cuddling into my side. I ran my fingers through his dark, tangled bed hair as I stared at the ceiling above us. Our bare bodies stuck togetherness with only bedsheets to cover us.

As he slowly woke up from his deep sleep, our hands instinctively intertwined, our fingers dancing in a synchronized rhythm of love and affection. Each moment seemed like a symphony of tenderness and understanding as our eyes met, reflecting a strong connection that couldn't be described.

Our gazes connected, and the depth and attraction of his beautiful eyes caught my senses. They had an alluring shade of green, emitting a warmth that spoke to my soul. It seemed as if time had stopped still at that moment, letting me experience the pure intimacy of his drowsy smile.

That damn soft smile that took my breath away. Nikki pushed himself up to lay on top of me with one hand around my back, the other still with mine, and his head on my chest.

He mumbled a sleepy 'morning..' with his raspy morning voice that would make any woman weak at the knees. I giggled at his sleepiness as I smoothed my hands up and down his bare back. "G' morning, birthday boy. How'd you sleep?" I whispered against his head, pecking a kiss against his hair. Nikki chuckled against my skin.

"Like a log baby. You wore me out last night." he peeked up at me, smirking as my cheeks flushed pink. We celebrated his birthday late last night because Nikki insisted that at midnight, it was officially his birthday, and I should give him his first round of birthday sex. Oh this man. 

"Like I planned that. You're the one that wanted to keep going before I told you to get some rest." I smoothed my fingers against the soft skin of his cheeks. "You gotta admit, babe, five times is a lot for an old man." He laughed at my shyness before pulling himself up to hover over me and leaning into the shell of my ear.

 "But I hope you still have some energy because the party is just getting started," he teased before deepening into my neck and kissing the dark love bites he had left the previous time. I giggled, knowing he wouldn't give up on me. "You're thirty, Nikki, not ninety," I spoke with a slight sigh at the sweet feeling of his supple lips on my skin and his calloused hands intertwined with my soft ones.