★𝙎𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙣-𝙅𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙤𝙫𝙞★

✧.*.Snowed In✧.*.

^ cutie pie 💕

^ cutie pie 💕

This was requested by bonjovibutlerk05
(And I had the free will to make the plot, so I made it Christmaseyy lol) I hope you like it!!

Disclaimer: wholesomeness

Year:1990

Your and Jon's shared home

Y/N's pov

Snow isn't everyone's favorite weather. It is mine, however. Jon and I had plans to go out today. He had to go to the studio, and I had to go to work. We ended up staying in bed, cuddling up mice and warm because of the white, sparkly ground outside. Amidst the cozy confines of our home, we can stay together, relax, and talk about what has been happening in our lives that has long been on the back burner due to life's hustle and bustle.

"Yes, babe, I'm making hot chocolate, "my husband chuckled as he chopped the chocolate on the counter. I had asked him to make us some the moment I woke up to see the snow outside. I had yelled from the bathroom as I brushed my teeth, wondering if he had made any yet.

I could hear Jon chuckling and imagine shaking his head as he mumbled, "When did I marry a child?" I walked into the kitchen to see my husband in all morning glory. 

His head was still a cute frizzy mess, his chest bare with only sweatpants and socks on. Me only in his shirt and socks of my own. No matter the weather, Jon will always go shirtless in the morning. Not that I'm complaining. I wrap my arms around his waist.

A surge of love and affection envelops us as I wrap my arms around his waist from behind. This gentle gesture is more than just a physical embrace; it is also a quiet expression of compassion and tenderness between us. "Hello, darlin', excited, I see." he grinned behind him to see me. My cold cheek against his warm back. "Thank you for this," I said softly. 

He turned around, his hands on my back. "I wanted to do this anyway. I wanted to make this for you." he pecked my lips several times. I blushed at his words. How did I end up with a guy this sweet and caring? He then turned to check the milk and added the chocolate to the pot. I peered over his shoulder to watch. "You can lick the spoon when it's done, babe." he grinned at me. I smile against his shoulder, kissing it softly, "You know me too well. "

My husband and I found ourselves lost in a shared solitude as we focused on the pot of boiling chocolate in the cozy isolation. The steaming swirls of cocoa became an image of our love, providing a mix of emotions, memories, and hopes that entwined inside our hearts. Cognizant of the delicate process of melting the sweet confection, we shared a silent understanding. 

Both of us understood the need to cherish these quiet moments of connection, where words were rendered unnecessary, and the richness of our bond simmered like chocolate on a gentle flame. We never get these moments, just the two of us.  My husband turned the heat down to let it simmer and set the kitchen timer.  

Jon turned to me again, breaking the comfortable silence." Remember when we drank hot chocolate on our second date?" he asked, smiling down at me while his rough hands went up my- his shirt to rub the soft, cold skin of my back. "Of course. How could I forget? That was the day you claimed I had chocolate on my lips, and you just had to get it off with your own." I giggled, thinking of the nice memory of us dating.

He shrugged his shoulders, not ashamed of what he had done. "It's not my fault your lips are enchanting." I shook my head with a laugh as he placed kisses all over my face, the ending on my lips. 

His lips on mine in a playful yet delightful manner inspired feelings of warmth and bliss in me. I could almost taste his genuine care and tenderness for me in that brief instant. The delicate pressure of his lips on mine spoke a delicate dance of desire, affection, and trust.

The quiet 'bing' of the kitchen timer broke us from our little bubble. He handed me the spoon to finish. The melted chocolate was very rich. It made me excited to drink it finally. I offered Jon the rest of the spoon, and he took it in his mouth from my hand. Jon began to put the mixture in our winter mugs as I got the little mini marshmallows. Our mugs were decorated with toppings, as I earned on the counter with him in front of me.

I took the first sip. It was one of the best drinks we've both had in a while. "How is it?" Jon asked before taking a sip himself. I sighed at the warm liquid. "You did amazing, Jonny. It's that Italian in you speaking," I joked as he started choking on his drink from our laughter. "that's for cooking, babe, not for winter beverages," he laughed before taking another sip.

The silence between us was again comfortable as we drank our hot drinks. Jon looked down at my face and had that sly grin he had before he did something mischievous. 

"Darlin, you've got chocolate on your face," he said as he sat his mug down. I giggled, knowing where this was going. "Can you get it for me, cowboy?" I pouted. he leaned forward to pretend to whip it off.

I smiled against his finger. He then delicately connected our lips. His tongue met my lips in an attempt to take the sweet, melted cocoa from my lips. We both smiled into the relaxing kiss before pulling away. 

"I love you, y/n." he smiled down at me. "I love you too, Jonny." He grabbed his mug and my hand and led us to the living room. We sat before the fireplace, warming up against the cold weather. Undoubtedly, I'll beg him to come out and build a snowman with me later. 

He turned on one of my favorite winter/Christmas movies. He grabbed the blanket on the couch and tucked it into us. We just relaxed against each other with our hot chocolate. Everything else can wait. It's our time—just the two of us. 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

Comment if you liked this imagine 🤍

There are 5 days til Christmas, you guys!

Your guy's present from me is 5 days til' Christmas chapters! Merry Christmas!!

Be safe; thank you for reading! ☃️❄️🎄❤️✨🎅

💞-LuLu